GDT: Game 4 - Bruins @ Habs Apr. 21, 2011

bar

The Halpern trend appears to be continuing tonight. He's playing with Darche/Eller; so far Eller is 0/3 while Halpern has taken (and won) just 1 faceoffs. Gomez's struggles in that department continue, though he's at 38% so far tonight which I actually think is an upgrade.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the Habs WERE outplaying them. They lost all urgency with a two goal lead and blew it.

They better come out on fire in the third and get the Bruins back on their heels.

They are extremely fortunate to be in this game. They have played 6-10 good minutes and made two perfect shots. Maybe it is averages regressing to the mean after game 1 and 2.

The Habs play a good period, they will win.

My work takes me all over New England. Ference fingering the crowd fits perfectly with the average sports fan from that area. It's really something to talk to these people, with that annoying accent. Don't believe me? Go check out Bruins websites. Look for some play by play from Jack Edwards, the Bruins mouth-piece.

Either way, I'll take it.

Poke check pad save was on him, the rest was a little lucky but he covered as much net as he could, that is always good.

This is 2002 Canadiens defending a lead, not what we have become used to.

vintage Hasek. :)

As much as I believe in the technical goaltender revolution, I do miss the snow angels.

Martin should use his timeout, they are fading badly.

I think they are going to need 5 to win tonight.

Edited by Wamsley01

They had that coming.

When a team ices the puck 6-7 times before the 15 minute mark you are not moving your feet.

Edited by Wamsley01