GDT: Game 7, Habs vs Bruins

dlbalr

Poor Bruins.. robbed because of the Lucic call. No mention of the fact that we got robbed on a goal. No mention of previous games where the refs called nothing, which takes our special teams out of the game. They also ignore the offsides on the first Bruin OT win. They ignore the non-call 20 seconds before the 2nd Bruins OT goal... They have actually claimed that Spacek dove (and apparently faked the cut).

My only fear, is the refs tonight will call nothing and we will get one, maybe two PP all night.

Now I will give them one thing, Philly got away with murder in the other series, but the answer to that isn't to give Lucic a free pass, but to penalize other players.

I guess there is a possibility that Pouliot is hurt, but more likely, he is done as a hab.

Wisniewski once again is in the warmup, Pouliot once again isn't. This suggests that Eller no matter what is playing, as is Weber as a winger. Only possible change now would be Wisniewski in for either Spacek (unlikely) or Mara (likely).

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there is a possibility that Pouliot is hurt, but more likely, he is done as a hab.

I'm not sure he has taken the warmup since the game he was benched. I'm led to believe some things were said, things that fortunately haven't made their way into the media yet.

I hope the habs come out fast, score 8 goals in the first, and coast to victory. I can't take another game like last night. :)

HAHAHAHAH!

Me too!

crap.. that all started by their failure to clear the zone, twice....

Bruins are killing them.. I don't want to be negative, but this is almost over. They just gave up two goals and have had no pressure. call a timeout and get on your horses.

crap.. that all started by their failure to clear the zone, twice....

Bruins are killing them.. I don't want to be negative, but this is almost over. They just gave up two goals and have had no pressure. call a timeout and get on your horses.

This is far from over. Give the guys more credit than that.

Edited by BrenDittero

Big difference between the teams... Bruins smell blood.. they are not going to sit back on a two goal lead.. they are going to keep coming. Habs need to push back hard and fast, or forget it.

Unfortunately, this looks more like the Philly / Buffalo game, where Buffalo didn't show up, seemingly content to take it to 7.

Because their comeback record is so stellar???? Sorry, but if they don't start pushing back soon, this will be over quick. Their push back was another Boston push.

This is far from over. Give the guys more credit than that.

I can't believe how many straight give-aways and bad passes we have made so far.

Done like Dinner. Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One goal is all we need.

WEBBBBBBBBBBBBERRRRRRRRRR!!!

I can't believe how many straight give-aways and bad passes we have made so far.

One goal is all we need.

WEBBBBBBBBBBBBERRRRRRRRRR!!!

Trust me...this game is over. Boston has a PP goal in them tonite. No way habs score 4 goals. I'm waithing for the TB game to start.

Trust me...this game is over. Boston has a PP goal in them tonite. No way habs score 4 goals. I'm waithing for the TB game to start.

If they adopt your view, then I agree, but I don't think they will.

I wasn't aware that game 7's were only 20 minutes long. Have fun watching the Tampa game Habber.