GDT: Game 7, Habs vs Bruins

dlbalr

No Brobin I was not aiming that post at you.

I will say this though.

Being positive and being wrong at worst is being naive.

Being negative and wrong is being an ass.

There are many miles to go in this game and after the season we've had anyone who knows the Habs should know that they are full of surprises.

That's funny. Me being excited about the Habs tying is lame. Nice.

Not even close. If someone is concerned about falling behind 2-0 in game 7, go ahead and say what you want. I don't come here for pompoms, I come here for opinions, and analysis.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Brobin I was not aiming that post at you.

I will say this though.

Being positive and being wrong at worst is being naive.

Being negative and wrong is being an ass.

There are many miles to go in this game and after the season we've had anyone who knows the Habs should know that they are full of surprises.

Everybody's nerves are a little on edge. Forgive and forget. We've got some hopin and cheerin to do!

I hate you all... I have looked up your IP address and I am coming over to kill you and your families.......

Okay... now everyone else will seem reasonable... carry on. :1gohabs:

argh.. nice try Halpern... that would have been so sweet.

good lord AK.. get the puck out.

I don't get it. Fan=fanatic= supporter of their team---does not equal giving up hope at the first adversity

My wife is angry that I am drinking very early in the morning while watching hockey alone. She doesn't understand that the anesthetic is necessary to keep me from having a heart attack :1gohabs::habslogo::1gohabs::habslogo::bouncing:

Sorry, but I just love that bouncing smiley

I hate you all... I have looked up your IP address and I am coming over to kill you and your families.......

Okay... now everyone else will seem reasonable... carry on. :1gohabs:

argh.. nice try Halpern... that would have been so sweet.

good lord AK.. get the puck out.

hAHAHA

How about that eh guys? Here we go....the third period of game 7!

Hurrah Habs!!!!!!

I don't get it. Fan=fanatic= supporter of their team---does not equal giving up hope at the first adversity

My wife is angry that I am drinking very early in the morning while watching hockey alone. She doesn't understand that the anesthetic is necessary to keep me from having a heart attack :1gohabs::habslogo::1gohabs::habslogo::bouncing:

Sorry, but I just love that bouncing smiley

Me too. I don't even know when to use it

Go Habs GO! God.. I know you're busy with serious stuff, but .. it is the beat up Habs after all ... so if You could just.... amen.

Boys are out of gas from the looks of it. This leads to turn overs, dumb plays, and getting beaten to the puck. Even PK looks exhausted. Let's hope they can dig deep for 20 and get the win. 3rd or 4th line need to contribute and take some pressure off the top guys.

Looking good for my 3-2 HABS victory. Darche to get winner. Hopefully not looking good for my prediction that it would be too hard to win if we got behind.

GO HABS GO!!!

wow.. thank you Recchi for pulling a Gomez.

Ya..forget about resigning him. Go Gomez Go!!

Still 2-2

You've got nerves of steel!