Current All-UFA Team

Trizzak

I had a look at the current list of free agents available and decided to make a team out of them. Selanne isn't included because for him it's probably Anaheim or retirement.

I present to you the "UFA Outta-Works"

Stillman - Wellwood – Kovalev

Samsanov – Schremp – Zherdev

Bernier – Drury - Dumont

Grier – Madden – Ruutu

Winchester

McCabe – Hannan

Strahlman – Campoli

Sopel – Staios

Ray Emery

Marty Turco

Just a liiiiittle weak down the middle... and yet they'd still finish higher than Edmonton :P

Yeah there bottom six is pretty solid actually :P

Course they would avrg like...what... 0.4goals a game :P

Kovy and Samsonov! With WELLWOOD as their number 1 center... sirs i am terrified...

I would love to have Bernier or Dumont on my 3rd line...

I would personaly try to avoid Dumont at any cost. Talkin about someone who is on his downslide...

We can cross Emery off the list as he is Chicago-bound to replace who currently is listed as the backup, Marty Turco. It's a tryout deal for Emery, that could be a coup if he plays well enough to beat Alex Salak.

We can cross Emery off the list as he is Chicago-bound to replace who currently is listed as the backup, Marty Turco. It's a tryout deal for Emery, that could be a coup if he plays well enough to beat Alex Salak.

I mean he has attitude issues and all in his past... but I think he is definatley a solid goalie who would push most starters in the league for their job, i think its a smart signing for Chicago.