Stillman

bbp

Would it be possible that Montreal would make a move for him for the third line? He may want to play here now that we signed Cole who he has played with in Carolina...

For very cheap, I wouldn't mind at all.

But, correct me if I'm wrong, he is a natural C and this would mean downgrading Desharnais and/or Eller when he's back... And that kinda sucks.

Edit : I would more aim for a definite 4th C. Just like Rupp...

Stillman is a winger. And I still hate his guts from 2006. When he faked a high sticking minor and started biting his lip to draw blood in the same game that Koivu had his eye damaged from a missed high stick call he immediately went on my ****list for all time.

Stillman is a winger. And I still hate his guts from 2006. When he faked a high sticking minor and started biting his lip to draw blood in the same game that Koivu had his eye damaged from a missed high stick call he immediately went on my ****list for all time.

+1 Wasn't he also the one who took out Koivu???? I'm still pissed at the reffing in that game and the fact that the damn Canes went on to win the cup - not as upset as the Damn bruins winning this year, but always hated that first there was no call and then no action by the league, just like there was no action when MaxPac got taken out.

The habs always tend to get screwed over in these type of incidents - Mclaren on Zednik, Koivu's getting a stick in the eye, MaxPac nearly getting decapitated.

+1 Wasn't he also the one who took out Koivu???? I'm still pissed at the reffing in that game and the fact that the damn Canes went on to win the cup - not as upset as the Damn bruins winning this year, but always hated that first there was no call and then no action by the league, just like there was no action when MaxPac got taken out.

The habs always tend to get screwed over in these type of incidents - Mclaren on Zednik, Koivu's getting a stick in the eye, MaxPac nearly getting decapitated.

Nope, it was Justin Williams that did the impromptu eye surgery.

There are certainly worse options than Stillman out there, and I wouldn't be dismayed to get some more tertiary scoring on the team, especially if he came cheap. You have to wonder if he'd be content to play a lesser role on the Habs though, as he'd likely spend his time on the bottom 2 lines.

Why not sign Drury?

Nope, it was Justin Williams that did the impromptu eye surgery.

There are certainly worse options than Stillman out there, and I wouldn't be dismayed to get some more tertiary scoring on the team, especially if he came cheap. You have to wonder if he'd be content to play a lesser role on the Habs though, as he'd likely spend his time on the bottom 2 lines.

Why not sign Drury?

Injury concerns. Whoever signs him (if he signs) will be getting a player who almost assuredly will hit LTIR at some point during the year. If that's the case, you're probably best off looking at another option.