Will hackers group Anonymous really take Facebook down on November 5th ?

JoeLassister

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/facebook/anonymous-does-not-support-killing-facebook-on-november-5/2450?tag=mncol;txt

Maybe there will be a hacking war with hackers counter hacking other hackers :P

It could be like facebook is the hornburg and then freaking random hackers are Saruman's troups then the anti random hackers hackers will reinforce them like the elves! lol

• 2 months later...

I hope not, I've got fights to watch tomorrow on the UFC page!

Zucks is a security nut and they gave him 3 months to plan, I wouldn't worry too much.

(Also it's not endorsed by the main Anon group because they primarily use Facebook to plan their attacks, lol)

They released a video where they said that they would not take it down. But I don't know if it was a common message from the group or only from a bunch of them.

They also explained roughly how Facebook was using contents for everyone.

They released a video where they said that they would not take it down. But I don't know if it was a common message from the group or only from a bunch of them.

They also explained roughly how Facebook was using contents for everyone.

There were two, one from the group at large saying don't worry about it and another one saying they were and explaining why. I guess it's just the work of one guy from Ohio who everyone else told to knock it off.

But if you don't know about Facebook's complete lack of care for your privacy then you live under a giant rock. However, I'm not particularly concerned if the government knows I like The Dark Knight or Arcade Fire. You just have to be smart about how you use your profile.