Markov

brobin

haha, Markov NOT playing tonight? what a surprise.. I said it before and I haven't been wrong yet.. He is done. He will never be a meaningful part of our team again..

And if that proves true... what´t so fun about it?

haha, Markov NOT playing tonight? what a surprise.. I said it before and I haven't been wrong yet.. He is done. He will never be a meaningful part of our team again..

really hope your wrong.

W

You haven't been wrong yet because he hasn't played yet. When he will play, which he will do, you'll be wrong all right to me.

OMG he is gonna miss one or two more games... his career is over. Talk about overreaction.

It would obviously be fantastic for him to play tonight, but if he can't and we are waiting til Tomorrow/Saturday/Next week... it doesn't mean his knee is blown out again and his career is over.

OMG he is gonna miss one or two more games... his career is over. Talk about overreaction.

It would obviously be fantastic for him to play tonight, but if he can't and we are waiting til Tomorrow/Saturday/Next week... it doesn't mean his knee is blown out again and his career is over.

Exactly. For all we know, he may have a cold.

Thank God they are not fooling around with this wonderful , graceful , brilliant hockey player.

And just think... he's a Hab!

I look forward to seeing him when he's ready to be seen.

Godspeed Andrei !

YeahBud, you're pathetic. Cheer for another team.

Habsy...every time I see that photo of yours I crack up! What a turd!! I love it! The perfect icon for bullship.

Habsy, think we can get the guy in your icon to coach the Habs? Now THAT would be sweet. Take a look over at the other bench, where the other coach dips his head, puts up a hand in apology, then plays the rest of the game with the fourth line.

If Markov is still a ways away then I think the team needs to make another move. Diaz and Weber look afraid out there. The fact they are eating big minutes scares me. They struggle on the PP and fumble with the puck way too often while event strength.

If Markov is still a ways away then I think the team needs to make another move. Diaz and Weber look afraid out there. The fact they are eating big minutes scares me. They struggle on the PP and fumble with the puck way too often while event strength.

Rumour has another two weeks - the 13th.

One thing I have been toying with for a while is to send Diaz and St-Denis to Hamilton, trade Weber for a depth player for the 4th line and then sign Bryan McCabe to a contract. McCabe is the exact type of player we need for the PP and is accustomed to playing both the left and right side as a D-parter.