Emelin

brobin

Eller and Darche were extremely unhappy that Subban did not pass to him on a play so Darche took it upon himself to scream at him on the bench.

Interesting.

Oh well I am sure Subban is used to getting yelled at.

Darche yelled at Subban for not hitting him with a pass when he was open or something.

Cry me a river Darchie. I'll take my chances with a kid who's going to be something in the league over a highly overrated AHLer who's making time in the NHL because of things he did in the past. Yes, Subban has to learn to be aware at all times, but really, screaming at your star player? That's grounds for benching and demotion almost everywhere else. However since the world seems to want Subban to be perfect with no emotion, then I suppose Darche will get the benefit of the doubt. If I'm the coach? Enjoy the hotdogs Darche, I hear they're pretty good.

More importantly, is that the way to talk to someone on your team? Is that good team spirit? Oh my hunger for a bag of chips. Bag of chips for Darche anyone? I don't mind stale.

Cry me a river Darchie. I'll take my chances with a kid who's going to be something in the league over a highly overrated AHLer who's making time in the NHL because of things he did in the past. Yes, Subban has to learn to be aware at all times, but really, screaming at your star player? That's grounds for benching and demotion almost everywhere else. However since the world seems to want Subban to be perfect with no emotion, then I suppose Darche will get the benefit of the doubt. If I'm the coach? Enjoy the hotdogs Darche, I hear they're pretty good.

More importantly, is that the way to talk to someone on your team? Is that good team spirit? Oh my hunger for a bag of chips. Bag of chips for Darche anyone? I don't mind stale.

Did Subban really play all that great a game last night?

If Darche is anything he's a team player... if he's calling out Subban over a play, it's for a good reason.

I also think many fans are making this out to be way worse than it is.

Did Subban really play all that great a game last night?

If Darche is anything he's a team player... if he's calling out Subban over a play, it's for a good reason.

Of course it's a mountain being made out of a mole-hill. Part of being a team player is not bitching when a guy with a million times your skill elects to do something that isn't exactly what you want. Darche is old, knows he isn't producing, and is not whining. Bench him. Or, as Martin would have it, give him more PP time.

It's totally overblown, and I feel that Darche was within his rights to voice his opinion. Granted it was more heated than necessary, but these things happen in sports.

I think you are reading way too much into things.

3rd period, down a goal... guys get frustrated. They yell at each other on the bench sometimes.

Happens on every single team in hockey, from beer leagues to the NHL. I've seen and heard and participated in best friends saying nasty stuff to each other on the bench when things on the ice aren't going right in a competitive game.

This is only an issue because it was Montreal and caught on camera.

Both PK and Darche have probably already moved past it, and I doubt an apology was even necessary. These guys are pros, they know this shit happens.

It was horrible. Darche did it because of his innate racist tendancies.Either that or he was upset with one play. I'm sure everything is fine now

hahaha of course, someone had to play the racist card hahaha

Fearless Prediction: Emelin will end Crosby's career tonight.

It's the only reason he finally came to North America. Mother Russia wants to ensure Gold in 2014.

:P

I think he has a friendly fire insident with Malkin :P

The most frustrating thing about yesterday afternoon was how well the habs played in the first period.

The first period was a textbook road period for this team. Limiting shots and chances against, getting some chances on the flyers via the counterattack, keeping the puck in their end and even getting a goal.

Everything went to shit in the second period though as even before the Flyers got those three goals in the last six minutes they were outplaying the habs, and getting glorious chances only to be stopped by Price. It was once again, a tale of two games.

Whats the issue? We look like a dominant team one period, but then look like the worst in the league a period later? Is it a coach who doesn't make adjustments? A team that depends on the system for success? A lack of commitment from the players?

ohh man!!!! I must admit I was not able to watch all the game last night (SJ 12/01/11) but I did get a good bit of it and Emelin was playing out there!! :)

He was like Puff the Dragon. Just nailing fish's to the ice. Here is a Puff to you this morn Dragon :)_s

He is the only one on this team apart from Moen who shows the slightest interest in throwing a hit. Maybe these guys got directives not to lay the body and take yourself out of position but this team maybe the the softest team in the league. I hate watching this style of play.

He is the only one on this team apart from Moen who shows the slightest interest in throwing a hit. Maybe these guys got directives not to lay the body and take yourself out of position but this team maybe the the softest team in the league. I hate watching this style of play.

Agreed. For players on other teams, playing a game against the habs is not a very hard thing to do. You know it won't be physical, therefore, you aren't afraid of anyone lowering the BOOM on you, and you can play with confidence...

Agreed. For players on other teams, playing a game against the habs is not a very hard thing to do. You know it won't be physical, therefore, you aren't afraid of anyone lowering the BOOM on you, and you can play with confidence...

In the past this worked because if teams played overly physical then we burned them on the PP......now we just suck in all facets of the game except for goaltending and the PK