Stars vs Habs, Sept. 20, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Man I hate staged fights. Might as well give each player a theme song and some pyro. Good on Schultz for a good tilt though, I guess.

Was a good fight. I look forward to seeing Schulz in his next game, which is probably next September about this time. :)

Was a good fight. I look forward to seeing Schulz in his next game, which is probably next September about this time. :)

At least he got into a game this September. You may recall that last year, he was the only one in camp who was a healthy scratch every game. Last week, we found out that was because he showed up out of shape.

Decent second period overall though that last goal hurt. Kostitsyn looked really good that period.

NHLers playing with AHLers and Juniors against other NHLers playing with AHLers and Juniors...

Missed assignments and open ice lead to very entertaining hockey :P

:D Yeah for sure.

I've missed hockey so much.

Trotter has got some good speed. Yemelin is pretty crafty on the point. AK playing like he can. Cole is HUGE. Weber has come a long way, really happy at his play, I've always liked him. Diaz is a surprise t0o, same with Wowitka.

One more period, maybe OT, then another 24 hours until the next game!

well, some good signs from Cole and AK, but otherwise i didn't see anything worth getting excited about with the kids. a few of them were steady (Yemelin for example), but I don't see too many of them cracking the lineup anytime soon.

At least he got into a game this September. You may recall that last year, he was the only one in camp who was a healthy scratch every game. Last week, we found out that was because he showed up out of shape.

Decent second period overall though that last goal hurt. Kostitsyn looked really good that period.

Wasn't Avtsin cut from every game last year also? And any word on whether he'll get into one this year?