Canadiens vs Ottawa, September 23rd

JoeLassister

Glad to hear that MaxPac is scoring. Preseason means diddly-squat, but under the circumstances, it's huge for him. A good preseason will send him into the real games with confidence in his body and himself - just what the doctor ordered.

Time to send Lawson and Mayer down and give Price and Budaj some full games. How is Lawson looking tonight?

3-0... Price is done.

Not seeing much I like about these kids. I few vets showing they are ready, but pre-season is about these kids showing what they got. Please, start showing something other then "close call"

The kid that I have like so far and I believe you will see this year is Dumont. I really think he is this year's Pyatt.

The kid that I have like so far and I believe you will see this year is Dumont. I really think he is this year's Pyatt.

I'm not sure Dumont is ready for prime time yet, he could benefit from another full year in the minors. That said, he could be a call up option at some point for sure.

If right handed defensive players are what they are looking for, I would say that Enqvist is first on the list. I could see Dumont as a call up for the fourth line by next year. I could be way off, but I think he has been out of the conversation for the most part, but could surprise.

Shootout Results

Ottawa:

Filatov: No goal

Spezza: Goal

Alfredsson: No goal

Montreal:

Pacioretty: Goal

Gallagher: No goal

Cole: Goal

Habs win! Banana time! :1banana:

Oh Yeah !!! :1banana: :1banana: :1banana:

Gomez wins a draw and ties a game late? Whoop!

For those of us who thought that the Gomer was finished, tonight's game is a reminder that he still has tremendous skills. I told my friend that I was convinced that he would have a good year. Let's hope that I am right.

For those of us who thought that the Gomer was finished, tonight's game is a reminder that he still has tremendous skills. I told my friend that I was convinced that he would have a good year. Let's hope that I am right.

I am sure this season is going too be a very nice bounce back for him