Montreal vs Toronto, October 6, 2011

dlbalr

All leafs, as expected. I figured they would be all over the habs if we didn't score on the PP, but giving up a SHG just killed all the habs momentum.

For the all the goal scorers we are suppose to have, why can they never shoot high?

Hmmm. Looks like we're missing Wiz back there. As I predicted, I might add... :rolleyes:

The team looks oddly incohesive after being so tight in the 1st. JM needs to make some adjustments during the intermission.

Hmmm. Looks like we're missing Wiz back there. As I predicted, I might add... :rolleyes:

The team looks oddly incohesive after being so tight in the 1st. JM needs to make some adjustments during the intermission.

Are you really making proclomations based on 6 minutes?

This game.. SUCKS! Again another D man goes down against Toronto in the first game. I hope Campoli is okay.

Luckily, just killed off the 5-3 and only down 1 going into the third.

Inspired hockey is needed. One bad play on the powerplay ruined that whole period...

I do not like plek on point.

+1

I really don't know why weber or Diaz aren't out there with Subban.

Gomez still looks awful and now just takes a stupid penalty. Cammy also looks disinterested.

Are you really making proclomations based on 6 minutes?

Well, in fairness I've been concerned about the lack of a PP QB since Wiz left and have expressed concerns about the D pretty steadily.

Nonetheless, that's not what's gone wrong here. How many times have we seen this movie: team utterly dominates for one period, doesn't score, falls asleep and then loses? Hey presto.

The cluelessness of Gomez is worrisome. He looks EXACTLY like the clown from last season.