Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Oh well, maybe he needs couple years to work on defense and bulk up anyways?

Can they opt out of Czech contracts as can in SHL to come to north america?

Oh well, maybe he needs couple years to work on defense and bulk up anyways?

Can they opt out of Czech contracts as can in SHL to come to north america?

If it's in the contract, yes, he could opt-out so to speak but it would only be for the NHL presumably and not the minors. From the sounds of things, the Habs weren't too happy that he bolted to go play there in the first place, I can't see them being thrilled about this if it comes to fruition.

I saw youtube of Scherbak's play/goal, but cant post links and is worthy of it, someone maybe should.

The kid has some slick moves and again reminds one of Galchenyuk when with Sarnia.

Scherbak played vs weak Vancouver team, blow them out 6-0 and he is held off scoresheet. He seemed to have a few chances but

Lernout gets 1a and played fine, seems very rough passing puck out of own end (dare I say- Hal Gill like), but kept it simple and is playing a lot as Heatherington is out hurt.

For his size he didnt hit hard at all and still think his skating, once turning pro will be biggest ?

Gregoire got his 14g on thurs.

Audette gets his 23rd, a GWG

McCarron 2a

and Fucale burned for 5g on 25 shots and pulled in 2nd period.

Seems pretty safe bet to say Lehkonen will get zero points today and will get bottom six minutes.

MacMillan got his 16th g (after 2nd).

Will he be in Hamilton this fall?

I'm still flip-flopping on whether or not I think he gets a deal from the Habs (right now, I'm slightly leaning towards them signing him...ask again in a week and the answer may be different). If he was a bit more dominant, I'd say the odds are high. If he played a little worse though, I'd say the odds would be really low. Hopefully he can at least ink an ATO to finish this season so they can at least look at him a bit in practice with Hamilton at the very least.

Gregoire injured! Hope nothing serious?

Macmillan 1a.

Lernout 1g (13th) & 1a on PP, 2nd star.

Surprisingly he hasn't fought for almost 2 months, good to see.

He is tied 26th in WHL d-scoring.

Scherbak was 1st star on game, got to take a penalty shot and also had a number of scoring chances.

If he could bring this same game every night would be awesome, but destined to be inconsistent and streaky player I fear.

Audette has 11pts in last 6 gms, nice!

Scherbak was 1st star on game, got to take a penalty shot and also had a number of scoring chances.

If he could bring this same game every night would be awesome, but destined to be inconsistent and streaky player I fear.

It's still early for Scherbak. Lots of junior players are inconsistent and streaky. Hopefully he'll learn to work on that when he gets to the pro level.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker