Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

3 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Whoever said Struble isn't a good skater should stop watching hockey and stick non-ice sports.  Lack of pace is not an issue there. 

Pretty sure the article was posted on this site. I have no idea, I've never even seen him play. Just reiterating what was said 

4 minutes ago, Habber31 said:

Pretty sure the article was posted on this site. I have no idea, I've never even seen him play. Just reiterating what was said 

Thats fine, I'm not blaming you.

Just saying that whoever wrote the article doesn't know what they are talking about.

13 minutes ago, Habber31 said:

I think it was more about his puck movement and decision making, not so much his skating 

But, is too be expected. When you view his high school games, he was skating circles around most of opponents...which aint gonna happen at next level when he isnt the biggest toughest fastest guy anymore.

So, lets just hope he shows improvement over the season and focuses more on his defending.

13 minutes ago, Habber31 said:

I think it was more about his puck movement and decision making, not so much his skating 

Its 3 games.  Its real early to judge decision making when he's making such a jump in level. 

The speed of NCAA hockey vs the speed of high school is such a huge difference. 

Let him adjust for half the season and we'll see where his decision making is in the new year. 

In yesterdays's Liiga action, Ylonen was held off the scoreboard (4g+6a in 18 games, 17:29/game).

Non-Habs players: Julius Honka 1g (now 2g+3a in 8 games, 18:16/game), Jesse Puljujarvi 2a (now 11g+9a in 18 games, 18:10/game).

2ND STAR: CAM HILLIS (GUELPH STORM) – 2G, 2A
Montreal Canadiens prospect Cam Hillis had two goals, two assists and went 15-for-24 in the faceoff circle as the Guelph Storm scored a 6-3 road win over the Midwest Division rival Kitchener Rangers. Hillis, who played in Guelph as a member of Team OHL on Thursday, scored with 1:09 remaining in the first period, tacked on two assists and hit the empty net late as the Storm locked down their fifth straight win. The Storm captain has 24 points (7-17–24) over 15 games this season after missing much of the 2018-19 campaign to injury. Hillis was Montreal’s third round pick in the 2018 NHL Draft.

Fairbrother 1a 5 shots

Fonstad 1a

Caufield 0pts 4 shots

Fairweather 1g 12pts 16gms

Fonstad        3g 19pts 16gms

Pinard           9g 26pts 22gms

Houde         12g 31pts 22gms

Caufield        9g 15pts 12gms

Struble gets 1a

Caufield had an assist yesterday in a win

a goal today in a loss. 

Olofsson had an assist yeterday, after a slow start he's turning it on in Sweden. 

Ylonen was held scoreless yesterday but has been one of the only players on his team scoring. His coach was fired. 

McShane 1g yesterday
Fonstad 1a yesterday
Struble 1g yesterday

Pitlick 1a yesterday

Harvey Pinard 2g yesterday, scoreless today
Houde 1a yesterday, 1a today

LeGuerrier 1a today

• Upvote 1