Farrell 2g...in a 3-2 loss. 29pts in 19gms

Hutson 1g2a; 27pts 22gms

Tuch 1g

Beck 0pts vs Guindon 1a

Mesar 0pts

Davidson 1g (23) in 1st period.

Dobes 27 save shutout

Mesar comments.

https://montrealhockeynow.com/2023/01/25/montreal-canadiens-prospect-filip-mesar-talks-world-juniors-habs-development-team/

other prospects like Farrell;

"Four of his 12 goals this season have been of game-winning variety, and he’s featured on 35 percent of the Harvard Crimson’s scoring plays this season."

https://montrealhockeynow.com/2023/01/25/canadiens-prospect-rankings-habs-kidney-hutson-roy-farrell-beck-mailloux-highlights/

How  will these 2 do vs each other?

London Knights at Peterborough Petes 7:05 pm

Logan Mailloux -
Owen Beck -

I think they are televising Mesar's Kitchener game on friday.

Very interesting.

Was their hand really that forced, or just they have an opportunity and he looked good in pre-season and so far this year?

When/Who was last emergency CHL kid called up by Habs mid season?

Kidney 2g2a 7minutes left in 3rd (a 11-6 goalie duel); 7 for 16 on faceoffs

Roy 0pts 0 shots 5 minutes left.

Mailloux 0pts 4 shots 3rd period...vs Vinzenz Rohrer 0pts, -1, 5 for 15 on faceoffs, but is playing again.

Hutson 2a for 3rd straight game (7pts in last 3), Tied 10th in NCAA pts/gm

Tuch 1g2a, 3 game goal scoring streak...hope is a sign of things to come.

Farrell 1a, 3rd in NCAA pts/game

Davidson 2g1a, 6 shots 1st star of game. 8th in WHL scoring

12 hours ago, DON said:

Very interesting.

Was their hand really that forced, or just they have an opportunity and he looked good in pre-season and so far this year?

When/Who was last emergency CHL kid called up by Habs mid season?

Earlier in the week, Hughes said he didn't want to do this so their hand was forced with three forwards missing practice yesterday.  Laval has one spare forward and Trois-Rivieres has half a dozen emergency tryouts to dress a full lineup (which I believe is still fewer than 12 forwards).  They're just out of available bodies.

You don't have to go too far back for the last time this happened - Mikhail Sergachev for the final game of the 2016-17 season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

You don't have to go too far back for the last time this happened - Mikhail Sergachev for the final game of the 2016-17 season.

But, he wasnt mid-season (where we all know he will have  to return to keep playing junior for likely another few months), if you know what i mean.

15 minutes ago, DON said:

But, he wasnt mid-season (where we all know he will have  to return to keep playing junior for likely another few months), if you know what i mean.

Alright - before that, I can remember Olivier Michaud coming up as an emergency goalie (and playing) before going back to junior.  That was late October 2001.

10 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

Alright - before that, I can remember Olivier Michaud coming up as an emergency goalie (and playing) before going back to junior.  That was late October 2001.

Great, thanks Brian, just couldnt recall it happening before.

Hutson 2a for 4th game in a row.

Quindon 2a

Mailloux 0pts 4 shots

Farrell with 4a

Mesar 0 pts 1 shot

Roy 2g 1st star of game 

Kapanen 1a; 8g 19pts in 40 Liiga games

Well, we can put Beck back here now as he just said he's going back to Peterborough.  I wonder if one of the QMJHL guys is getting Tuesday's game then (or if they're just going to go back to Wideman...or a Laval recall I suppose).

https://goterriers.com/news/2023/1/28/mens-ice-hockey-no-4-5-terriers-defeat-bc-3-1-to-complete-weekend-sweep.aspx

BU earned its first weekend sweep of BC since wins on Friday, Jan. 13 and Monday, Jan. 16, 2017.

"Freshman Lane Hutson posted his fourth straight two-assist game and became the first defenseman in the country to reach the 30-point mark. The Hobey hopeful has totaled nine goals and 22 assists for 31 points.

• Lane Hutson extended his point streak to nine games and has recorded nine points (1g, 8a) in the last four tilts."

11 hours ago, dlbalr said:

Well, we can put Beck back here now as he just said he's going back to Peterborough.  I wonder if one of the QMJHL guys is getting Tuesday's game then (or if they're just going to go back to Wideman...or a Laval recall I suppose).

Laval was not really a great option for last night ... The Rocket were also playing, with Pitlick, RHP and Belzile on emergency recall and Ylonen up on regular recall ... but they don't play again until Friday so eazy-peazy if they want to recall a forward for Tuesday ... THAT SAID ... it would be neat to see another draftee get a shot.