Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

If I'm running Halifax, I have to think that there's no way Drouin's back next year. He's their 2nd leading scorer while their 3rd and 4th are overagers and their 5th will likely turn pro. That's usually a tell-tale sign that it's time to rebuild and with all of the above carrying next-to-no value, Fucale will be the prize piece to deal.

Ehlers will likely also be in junior 1 more year eh? He is fairly slight I think.

Ehlers will likely also be in junior 1 more year eh? He is fairly slight I think.

Yeah, I think he'll be there. If he falls down deeper into the 1st, he could be a two year junior guy still so I don't think they'll move him right off the bat.

De La Rose's season ended today as Leksand was eliminated in the preplayoffs (a short best of three). Any chance of him joining the Bulldogs?

If he signs an ATO (like Collberg and others did last year), it's very much a possibility. Here's hoping he comes over. If he's looking to play in Windsor next year, it will be a good introduction to playing on the smaller ice surface.

Speaking of Windsor, Brady Vail moves back to centre tonight after playing as a defenceman the last two games.

Thrower's team is likely to meet Portland in playoffs, so his team will be toast relatively quickly.

The Giants aren't much to look at its true :P

His season has been over for a while anyways. Broken ankle, surgery, done for the year.

Really, I never heard that, I assumed a strain, that sucks.

Hudon finishs with Hat-Trick, 1 goal assisted by Gregoire and both had good years. See if Gregoire can light up playoffs again this year.

Nevins finishes with 19th goal and a scrap.

Crisp gets 27th and last game today.

Reway & Vail sat; but both had 4 points in last 2 games.

Brady Vail Was Named Most Underrated Player by OHL Western Conference Coaches.
He was named 2nd to Bo Horvat in Best faceoff man.

good stuff

Nygren continues to add offense in SHL. What are odds he will ever be back in Hamilton?

The Habs have him signed for next year, he can't sign with an SHL team without their permission. There's a reasonable chance.

The Habs have him signed for next year, he can't sign with an SHL team without their permission. There's a reasonable chance.

Is he maybe tradable for a pick or something?

Or future considerations with Far''' BK?

Can (or would they ever) NHL and SHL team make deal like that?

Is he maybe tradable for a pick or something?

He could be. It all depends on how amicable or not his departure from Hamilton was. If he pulled a Valentenko (bolted and got permission after the fact) it would hurt his value but if it was more of a mutual decision and he's not entirely soured on playing in the AHL in general, there would probably be some teams interested.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker