Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker

Commandant

Yes Lernout didn't seem a big hitter, seems tall and not overly heavy/strong, so the jump from playing vs mostly teenagers to men likely be bit of shock, same goes for McCarron I bet.

Whereas Didier played vs older guys who spend more time in weight room than junior kids.

Do you think Lernout will be back in WHL as overager next year?

Do you think Lernout will be back in WHL as overager next year?

It's probably too early to say as it's likely the defence corps for St. John's next year will look a lot different than the one the Bulldogs currently have. If there are enough RD's blocking him though, there's certainly a good chance he'd be sent back.

Bozon team now down 3-1, but Scherbak's team won in 2OT, he was pointless but team is up 2-1

Gregoire seems likely to move on to 1/4 finals today.

Reway down 2-1 in series; Lehkonen tied 1-1 in SHL semis, both play early today.

Audette tied 2-2, Fucale down 2-1

Fucale let in only that one, stopped 25 and won 3-1. :thumbs_up:

Bozon had 2a, played fine, but not playing with Reinhart now; has 7pts in 5gms

Scherbak got his 1st playoff goal,1a and was 2nd star; 3pts in 4 gms

Status of Thrower's game?

Is he recovering from surgeries still, or is his game just not even close to AHL-calibre and he will likely soon join David Fischer in some semi-pro league?

Status of Thrower's game?

Is he recovering from surgeries still, or is his game just not even close to AHL-calibre and he will likely soon join David Fischer in some semi-pro league?

He's up to around 35 games or so in the ECHL. I don't think he's getting big minutes there either but if nothing else, he's playing rather than being one of the scratches in Hamilton.

Gregoire has 1g 1a in the 1st.

B.C. up 3-1 in game and series.

(Gregoire scored 3minutes into 1st and then just scored 1:28 into 2nd, on a one-timer, up 4-1 now)

(Gregoire give and go, sets up Cyr for one timer goal and picks up his 4th pt of game, now up 6-2 and series should be done today)

Bozon 1g 1a in a 3-1 win (game almost over, but Bozon got hit late by Jumbo Kanzig and 'donnybrook' breaks out)

I'm torn when it comes to Bozon. On the one hand, I don't like rooting for teams with Hab prospects to lose. On the other hand, I want him in Hamilton. Not only would it be nice to get something out of the first year of his ELC but he's someone that probably could step in and play right away.

Nik Koberstein doesn't get a lot of attention on here but he quietly has turned in a nice second half of the season. After getting just one point in 30 games with Olds, he's up to 12 in 29 games in Bloomington after getting a pair of helpers yesterday. He's never going to be a big point producer but it's still nice to see him making a lot more of an impact now than he was just a few months ago.

I think if Reinhart gets hot and Ice can complete comeback in game 7, it might be good for Bozon to help lead them as well as play vs stiffer competition next round and simply start Pro career in the fall in St.Johns.

(Dogs will be done on April 18th anyways)

I think if Reinhart gets hot and Ice can complete comeback in game 7, it might be good for Bozon to help lead them as well as play vs stiffer competition next round and simply start Pro career in the fall in St.Johns.

(Dogs will be done on April 18th anyways)

Even if (when) the Dogs are done, that will give him some time to practice with the French team for the upcoming World Championships. I assume he'd be on that team, even in a minor role.

If my Swedish is as good as I think it is, Lehkonen had assist on games only goal in a 1-0 win and was listed as 2nd line LWer

Frolunda is now down 3-2 in series.

If my Swedish is as good as I think it is, Lehkonen had assist on games only goal in a 1-0 win and was listed as 2nd line LWer

Frolunda is now down 3-2 in series.

You read correctly. Lehkonen has four points on eight goals in the series. It's nice that he's finishing up strong.

Reway didn't play yesterday and his team was ousted from the playoffs. Some think he was hurt, others think he was scratched.

Audette had two assists yesterday but his team was still eliminated. He had 6 points in 6 playoff games. I wonder if they'll give him an ATO to finish up the year with Hamilton? I don't think he'd play but even if it's just for practice, it could be useful.

Bozon's team was also eliminated last night with him going pointless in the deciding game. He finishes up with 9 points in 7 games. Hopefully he's sent to Hamilton as soon as possible.

Fucale got the start last night and took the 4-3 OT loss, making 34 saves along the way. Game 7 is tonight. I imagine he'll start again but who knows.

Fucale is playing gave up 2g on 14s so far, but Quebec has 32 shots and is up 3-2 in 2nd.

Nikita Sergeyevich plays tonight in game 6 of his series. Be nice to see him get a goal or two.

• dlbalr changed the title to Non-Rocket Habs Prospect tracker