Injury news

Commandant

Probably Leblanc and go 7d knowing this staff.

Wonder how Nattenin would do? He seems to be doing better lately i think? And is just practice and an Engqvist is doing too well for Bulldogs to bring him up again, when AHL playoffs are still a possibility.

Friggin eye injuries are just creepy, hope Palushaj is OK.

Nattinen has been really good for about 3 weeks but sucked before that. It was said by Jodoin that he really had a tough adjustment from European ice and style of play to North America and he's only now showing his value. I like the way he's playing but I'd leave him down as he's still getting comfortable and I don't want to mess with his groove. Schultz is a bigger possibility IMO cause its two months instead of three weeks of good play, but the last two weeks or so he's regressed a bit and I don't really want to mess with him either (though less a concern than Nattinen). I'd call leblanc and engqvist but that's just me, I think they'll go leblanc and schultz.

I would love to see him play this season. At least we can find out one way or another what level he may be at for next season. (obvious statement I know but if he dosn't play this season, it potentially changes who we draft 1st and it also leaves alot of doubt around if he ever comes back)

Actually, the main reason I would be happy to see him play at a half decent level is so that we don't have a whole summer of angst about Markov and endless threads on how we should have kept Wiz.

(null)

Actually, the main reason I would be happy to see him play at a half decent level is so that we don't have a whole summer of angst about Markov and endless threads on how we should have kept Wiz.

(null)

But he's the Wiz! Nobody beats him!

Ok,I'm going to feed the TROLL from the post above. Since Dec 1, we have 35 pts. CBJ has 32 pts. So yeah,I'd say we're definitely at their level . And we actually have a NHL goalie,unlike them. Amazing how people with no knowledge of the game keep posting how good/unlucky/better than our record we are.

Markov wearing full contact jersey

That's great, but what's the point?

If I'm Markov and/or the Habs training staff, I'm telling him to wait till next year. If he knee is good to go now (ish), I can only imagine it will be that much better with eight more months of rest.

But that's just me...

Gomez might be done for the season. Eye injury.

Probably means we have seen his last game as a Hab. (you might get to see him in Hamilton however).

I seriously doubt we'll see Gomez in Hamilton. What I think will happen is that they'll put an "amnesty" clause into the new CBA, allowing the Habs to buy Gomez out WITHOUT taking a cap hit.

The PA and league have learned from the ugly Wade Redden and Sheldon Souray situations...as such, I think this should be a no-brainer to be implemented this summer.

Ok,I'm going to feed the TROLL from the post above. Since Dec 1, we have 35 pts. CBJ has 32 pts. So yeah,I'd say we're definitely at their level . And we actually have a NHL goalie,unlike them. Amazing how people with no knowledge of the game keep posting how good/unlucky/better than our record we are.

I'm glad the NHL decided to throw out the standings from October and November. Are they no longer part of the season?

As for the rest of your post saying I have no knowledge of the game, and calling me a troll. I'm surprised the mods haven't banned you yet. All you ever do is throw out insults when people disagree with you. You bring nothing of value to this site, absolutely nothing. I might get in trouble for saying this, but I really do hope someone gets rid of you at this point. I think people here have been more than patient, but you pollute every discussion here.

• Upvote 1

If I'm Markov and/or the Habs training staff, I'm telling him to wait till next year. If he knee is good to go now (ish), I can only imagine it will be that much better with eight more months of rest.

But that's just me...

I seriously doubt we'll see Gomez in Hamilton. What I think will happen is that they'll put an "amnesty" clause into the new CBA, allowing the Habs to buy Gomez out WITHOUT taking a cap hit.

The PA and league have learned from the ugly Wade Redden and Sheldon Souray situations...as such, I think this should be a no-brainer to be implemented this summer.

The psychological impact for Markov of playing 5-10 games to finish the season will be huge and will be a big motivating factor when he finishes his summer training. Also knowing that he can play in a game, take a hit, and he's gotten past the setbacks is huge for the organization as it really colours all of our offseason plans to know that we will have a healthy Markov, capable of playing in the NHL, next season.

• Upvote 1

Well Commie,that's why I've had you on ignore. You've baited and trolled many of my posts since I put you on THE LIST.Time to respond after dozens of insults. i don't understand why you haven't been suspended.You can dish it out,but fer chrissakes you sure as hell can't take it. Fly away.

But that's just me...

IMo we'll see 2 of Gomez,Skaberle or PG here next year.

They won't let him play until they are sure sure his knee is 100%. If that's the case, I see no reason he shouldn't play. If he can get in 10 games and play well, it will at least stop (dampen?) the summer s***storm of 'buy out/trade Markov' talk we would surely be subjected to otherwise.

Well Commie,that's why I've had you on ignore. You've baited and trolled many of my posts since I put you on THE LIST.Time to respond after dozens of insults. i don't understand why you haven't been suspended.You can dish it out,but fer chrissakes you sure as hell can't take it. Fly away.

I think it will only be Kaberle left come next training camp...and only because he has the most value for us out of all three of those clowns.

They won't let him play until they are sure sure his knee is 100%. If that's the case, I see no reason he shouldn't play. If he can get in 10 games and play well, it will at least stop (dampen?) the summer s***storm of 'buy out/trade Markov' talk we would surely be subjected to otherwise.

very true

I'm not the only person you've had an issue with. Says more about you than me.

It's always hilarious to me how no word on Internet discussion forums is abused more than, "troll". More often than not, the person tossing it around without understanding what it actually means is the one with the best personal definition of what the word means.

It's always hilarious to me how no word on Internet discussion forums is abused more than, "troll". More often than not, the person tossing it around without understanding what it actually means is the one with the best personal definition of what the word means.

troll.jpg

Cant we all just get along.

But that's just me...

Surely as an organisation, the habs management would want to see him on ice this season if possible? PG took a huge gamble this year and extended Markov (and ditched Wiz) based (I hope) on advice from the trainers and medical staff that Markov would be good to go. I can't believe they would want to put themselves in that situation again.

With a high draft pick and UFA decisions to make over summer (potentially by a new GM) it would be hugely benificial to know Markovs situation based on some real games rather than the advice of the medical team.

Gomez might be done for the season. Eye injury.

Probably means we have seen his last game as a Hab. (you might get to see him in Hamilton however).

Gotta wonder if the new CBA will let us buy him out without taking a salary cap hit. Fingers crossed.