Injury news

Commandant

Wow I thought Diaz would skate before him!

Diaz reportedly is just working out at the gym. If he's exerting himself there, it won't be long before he's skating.

• Upvote 1

Can't wait for Bourque and Diaz to come back! It'll feel like a stacked lineup:

Ryder-Plekanec-Gionta

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher

Galchenyuk-Eller-Bourque

Prust-White-Moen

Markov-Emelin

Gorges-Subban

Bouillon-Diaz

Can't wait for Bourque and Diaz to come back! It'll feel like a stacked lineup:

Ryder-Plekanec-Gionta

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher

Galchenyuk-Eller-Bourque

Prust-White-Moen

Markov-Emelin

Gorges-Subban

Bouillon-Diaz

Switch Bourque and Ryder. Bourque before he was injured was gelling with Pleks. Maybe even Bourque-Pleks-Ryder. definitely(This has a capital D, every time I hit save changes it becomes lowercase, weird) Bourque with Pleks though.

Not so sure who loses their spot between Moen and Armstrong. While Moen can play better than Armstrong, he hasn't shown it this year. May even end up as Moen-Prust-Armstrong.

definitely(This has a capital D, every time I hit save changes it becomes lowercase, weird) Bourque with Pleks though.

Years ago, we set up a few words to auto-fix that were frequently misspelled, 'definitely' was one of them. In your original post, it's misspelled so even though there's a capital letter, it automatically reverts to the corrected lower case spelling when you hit submit.

Years ago, we set up a few words to auto-fix that were frequently misspelled, 'definitely' was one of them. In your original post, it's misspelled so even though there's a capital letter, it automatically reverts to the corrected lower case spelling when you hit submit.

Right you are, thanks for the explanation.

My little RDS app went off about 30 minutes ago saying that Blake Geoffrion has notified the Canadiens that he will be taking his retirement. Very sad to hear that his injuries have taken him away from the game. Can't imagine how he feels about that.

My little RDS app went off about 30 minutes ago saying that Blake Geoffrion has notified the Canadiens that he will be taking his retirement. Very sad to hear that his injuries have taken him away from the game. Can't imagine how he feels about that.

Sucks for him, but I've heard/read he's well educated so best of luck for him.

On Habs side I guess that's another empty spot for a contract.

Hi guys. Haven't posted because my router reported this site as a known Phising site or whatver the hell ya call it. Whatupwiddat?

Hi guys. Haven't posted because my router reported this site as a known Phising site or whatver the hell ya call it. Whatupwiddat?

About a month or so ago, there was an instance where a phishing site managed to route its way onto a page of ours. It was quickly removed.

About a month or so ago, there was an instance where a phishing site managed to route its way onto a page of ours. It was quickly removed.

Good place for this. HW suffering an injury.

Ryder is back skating on his regular line with Plekanec and Gionta today. Hopefully that bodes well for him playing tomorrow. Also, Prust, Bourque, and Weber are all skating on the extra sheet of ice at Brossard.

• Upvote 1

Ryder's a GO for tomorrow.

since he was a healthy scratch before leaving the habs, I'd never thought I'd be happy again that Ryder was returning to the lineup.

Shouldn't Prust's 10-14 days be up soon as well?

I'm pretty sure that was a self-diagnosed timeline. He skated yesterday but wasn't moving his injured shoulder while doing so. I would imagine he'll miss at least another week.

Was Dumont sent down or is he still resting in a Montreal hotel as part of a paper movement?

He's still up, will play tonight. The Habs are only carrying 12 forwards on the roster right now which is why I'm pondering whether someone (likely Bourque) is close to returning.