Injury news

Commandant

Price can come off IR before the next game Wednesday.

Sure, am fine to see backups for another game or two and as long as not a lingering or major injury for Price, its all good.

Sure, am fine to see backups for another game or two and as long as not a lingering or major injury for Price, its all good.

Yeh I'd rather he was 100% before returning.

Just heard it on TSN690. Broken hand for Gorges. Josh should stay in the infirmary till the playoffs. The poor guys will need the rest. Anyways, we got Weaver and Tinordi to take up the spot.

Even though Tinordi does make rookie mistakes, I find that his game has improved and he deserved to stick around as long as possible!

Gorges played very well the last two games with a broken hand. What a warrior.

he did play something like 3 to 5 full seasons in the past with a knee injury that necessited a surgery...

he did play something like 3 to 5 full seasons in the past with a knee injury that necessited a surgery...

I know many think he is pretty limited in what he brings to Habs, but I don't see any equal replacement available and Habs are weaker with him out for sure.

Weaver simply hasn't played that many minutes and I think he is more a 'poor-mans' Gorges. But he may surprise, I remember when he was with Canucks and didn't stand out good-bad, but that was a while ago.

Good news as Prust has been cleared to get back into games. He wont start tonight but will play vs. Boston. Wonder who gets bumped out of the line-up.

great news on Prust. I can't wait to see how they manage the lineup: will they play Weiss over Moen/Bournival? Will White sit for Briere/Eller? will they drop Gionta to 3rd/4th line?t

great news on Prust. I can't wait to see how they manage the lineup: will they play Weiss over Moen/Bournival? Will White sit for Briere/Eller? will they drop Gionta to 3rd/4th line?t

When all are healthy, I think 3 of the 4 scratches are pretty obvious - Parros, Bournival, and Weise. I think that last one will be a bit of a rotation.

Weisse has been nothing but good for us. I don't like to see him sit, but I guess that's what happens when everyone gets bumped down the depth-chart a notch. Always a nice problem to have ;)

When all are healthy, I think 3 of the 4 scratches are pretty obvious - Parros, Bournival, and Weise. I think that last one will be a bit of a rotation.

Against the sharks, Weise may have been better than half the club... they looked flat. But once everyone is healthy I see one obvious scratch (Parros), and two that should play if they are going full tilt: Weise, Bournival. That should make Bourque, Eller, Moen and Briere sit if they continue to coast/float out there

Guest Stogey24

Eller and Bourque need to be sitting, not Weise

Amen. Weise has wheels. Him and White bring some solid energy when we need it. Montreal should have traded a player for a pick at he deadline. Moen is having a better year, but I would have moved him and let Weise take over his role. Weise is more than capable with his speed.

Lil Carey not playing tomorrow vs the BBB. (I would be flipping a coin who starts)

But should be an easy 4point weekend vs Sens-Sabres. :pray:

Aves and (believe it or not) Blue Jackets should be two good games next week, I think John Davidson should be good for Columbus.

Guest Stogey24

Lil Carey not playing tomorrow vs the BBB. (I would be flipping a coin who starts)

But should be an easy 4point weekend vs Sens-Sabres. :pray:

Aves and (believe it or not) Blue Jackets should be two good games next week, I think John Davidson should be good for Columbus.

Buds has played well for us against the Bruins. I'd give the nod to Tokarski personally.