Leafs vs Habs, Oct. 22, 7 PM

dlbalr

Question: Does Eller have the ability to be a #1? Or will he be a superb #2? Or will he fizzle?

Question 2: Is there an argument for Moen to be top-10 in the league as a depth impact player? He can play anywhere at least in spot duty, and he does the little things to win games and lift teams. Is he the Habs unsung hero?

Another penalty coming up.. and its moen. so our leading scorer is in the box.

Another penalty coming up.. and its moen. so our leading scorer is in the box.

I take that back.. not moen.. queue another shorty.

So.. PK attempts a hit.. there is no hit.. and he gets jumped.. what a joke this league has become.. you can't make a clean hit anymore without a punch to the face. I think this is a bigger problem them rules about head shots taking the hitting out.

price has to stay alert, he shouldve stopped it

While I disagree in a general 'goalies-should't-be-expected-to-save-rebounds' respect, if he keeps his stick on the ice where it technically should be (at least as I understand goalie training), then it's an easy-ish save.

Note: Subban's slapshot windup is too big. He has to learn to make that shot much quicker.

While I disagree in a general 'goalies-should't-be-expected-to-save-rebounds' respect, if he keeps his stick on the ice where it technically should be (at least as I understand goalie training), then it's an easy-ish save.

Note: Subban's slapshot windup is too big. He has to learn to make that shot much quicker.

You can't leave your stick on the ice as you are moving to your right to make the initial save, it would slow you down.

This team has been poorly prepared since the exhibition season. They have no PP to speak of while they are poor 5-5.. not a recipe for success.

Our big acquisition was Cole.. a big winger who can go to the net.. we have a 5-3 and he sits on the bench... If he is out of favor already, what do we do for the next 4 years we have him.

• Upvote 1