Leafs vs Habs, Oct. 22, 7 PM

dlbalr

Gill is the best player on our team. Price will be suspended for hitting dude in the head.

Since it was controlled and inconsequential (as well as penalized) he may...may get away with a fine.

Another too many men PIM. That has always been and always will be the coaches fault. Can't help but think Martin has gone past his expiry date and the Habs have started tuning his schtick out. We've played one good game this season and a couple of good periods here and there. There's a clear argument that Martin didn't even properly prepare them for the season because the pre-season was brutally inconsistent in terms of player choice etc.

In this case, it was a shot into the guys changing, so I won't place blame on the coach for that one.

I mean other then MaxPac who seems to be everywhere when he is on, I do not see much passion from the habs, Moen has been good, but we need more heart from our guys.

I think the team looks pissed off actually lol they're skating really hard and finishing checks

In this case, it was a shot into the guys changing, so I won't place blame on the coach for that one.

Good point. I hadn't made the connection.

This team is painful to watch. All I can do is laugh. Sure, I wanna throw my TV out the window, but life is too short. If the players don't care, and Molson doesn't care, why should we?

Is Darche on the PP in order to fill some kind of francophone quota? Again, no disrespect, but surely we have a few better options.

He can't hit the broad side of a barn, I love him, but he can't be on the pp...

This team is painful to watch. All I can do is laugh. Sure, I wanna throw my TV out the window, but life is too short. If the players don't care, and Molson doesn't care, why should we?

Ya got yer good times 'n yas got yer bad times... :pray:

Why on why is Moen getting some of the best chances?

Boy how I wish we had a coach like Claude Julien....oh wait we fired him so he could go win a Stanley cup.

Go even further back. Vigneault should never have been fired. Look what he achieved with an ECHL Montreal Canadiens squad.