Leafs vs Habs, Oct. 22, 7 PM

dlbalr

Why on why is Moen getting some of the best chances?

Go even further back. Vigneault should never have been fired. Look what he achieved with an ECHL Montreal Canadiens squad.

So who's next? If it's soon I say Jaques Lemaire.

So who's next? If it's soon I say Jaques Lemaire.

He was rumoured to be the last choice and apparently was miffed he wasn't chosen. So yeah, that'd be a great idea. Bring in Big Bird as the defensive coach and Roy as motivational coach.

Bottom line, this team just doesn't look like a *team,* and you can't win when you aren't playing cohesively. That's a horrible two periods.

Florida GM Tallon on his trade...

"A lot of things come into play," Tallon said of the trade. "We're in the performance business, and I was not happy with our team's performance, especially the last two games. I wasn't going to sit still and let this fester and I want to send a message and I want to make changes and I want to get better.

Come on Gauthier! Don't let it fester!

I hear a lot of bitching about Jacques Martin and Mathieu Darche, but how come no one complains about Josh Gorges and David Desharnais.

Those two are brutal tonight.

I like them most of the time, but they are having a bad game.

But Habs fans only bitch about the whipping boys and don't say a word if the sacred cows are having a bad one.

Note: This is more directed at twitter than here, where the opinion is generally better informed.

Wow, Canucks just got Booth - a player that Gainey wanted and someone that would look awfully good here.

Note how it was Flordia's gm that said he wanted to stop it from festering so traded Booth.

I hear a lot of bitching about Jacques Martin and Mathieu Darche, but how come no one complains about Josh Gorges and David Desharnais.

Those two are brutal tonight.

I like them most of the time, but they are having a bad game.

But Habs fans only bitch about the whipping boys and don't say a word if the sacred cows are having a bad one.

Note: This is more directed at twitter than here, where the opinion is generally better informed.

Yeah, Georges has been rough this season, wonder if missing all that time affected his head or if its the general inexperience of the rest of the d thats causing him to try and force things.

Note how it was Flordia's gm that said he wanted to stop it from festering so traded Booth.

I did note that. I find it curious and, honestly, disappointing.

Hey, at least Hamilton won yesterday...

Oh my :P

The Price would be dropping the gloves with whoever touches him :P

At least someone would be playing with passion! ;-)

we finished the period nicely... hopefully it carries into the 3rd.... but plex has to bury that 1on1 with gunner and we need to capitalize on 2nd chances... it seems we get a single shot and lose possesion... no 2nd shots!

cole is in fact skating hard and so is AK... JM needs to recognize that and ride them... he needs to ride the guys skating!!!

20 min to get this season going in the right direction good luck boys!