Montreal Point Leaders

|

Goals: Travis Moen (4)

Assists: Five Players At (3)

Plus/Minus: Yannick Weber (+4)

Edited by Natural Mystic
Icons where not showing up
  • Upvote 1

RDS is saying Darche is on 1st power play unit. And Eric Cole, with his 4 year 18 million dollar contact is not. Gotta hand it to Jacques Martin, it's his show, and he doesn't bend for anything. This is his last coaching job in the league, in my opinion, and it's coming to an end. That's how you "lose" a room. Wait until January, when it's -39C in Montreal, and +10C in Raleigh. Mr. Cole is going to love his decision, with his 11 minutes per game.

RDS is saying Darche is on 1st power play unit. And Eric Cole, with his 4 year 18 million dollar contact is not. Gotta hand it to Jacques Martin, it's his show, and he doesn't bend for anything. This is his last coaching job in the league, in my opinion, and it's coming to an end. That's how you "lose" a room. Wait until January, when it's -39C in Montreal, and +10C in Raleigh. Mr. Cole is going to love his decision, with his 11 minutes per game.

It'll be interesting. They're already talking about JM on RDS. Micheal Bergeron is saying exactly what you're saying, and he's saying PG won't have a job either. Time will tell the tale.

Whoa, they interviewed Patrick Roy, he said he has confidence in the coaching staff and that they'll finish out the season, and also that he's happy where he is.

On TSN the are saying the word on the street is " JM's job is safe"... now, I suspect that is the kind of thing you say to deflect the discussion and support your guy, but if he can call out players, they should call out him...

Personally, I am not convinced we have team to make the playoffs (last year we squeaked in because Carey had a great year), especially with the injuries. I don't blame JM for all our woes.. but I am not happy with him either.

Defending Darche over Cole with a clicking PP is one thing. We have the 2nd worse PP in the league.. try a guy who has 23 percent of his goals and 25 percent of his assists on the PP...

Well, TSN is calling cole a dud, but suggesting that might be the coaches fault.... 'not using him on the PP, short ice time, moving him all over the lineup... if that is how you wanted to use him, why sign him to that big contract"..

Gee.. where have we heard this before.. oh right.. on this board, damn near every game.

If I am that young reporter, I would ask JM tonight after the game "so.. what new researched did you do which led to your successful deployment on Cole on the PP?"

Price is in? Thought we were playing Budaj tonight...

NM, he is in.. the RDS guys kept calling him Price..

Cole right in front with the screen on Patches goal.

Budaj is in I hope he has minimal work tonight.

The Panthers are a new team as well in terms of lots of new faces similar to the Habs.