Panthers vs Canadiens - October 24th 7:30 EST

Natural Mystic

He should feel stupid because the puck barely glanced off his skate? That could've happened to anyone. I think he'd be more likely to have a change of heart when Cole actually does something on the PP rather than just have something happen to him.

The difference in skate size between Darche and Cole would have clearly changed the outcome of that ricochet. Cole > Darche

He should feel stupid because the puck barely glanced off his skate? That could've happened to anyone. I think he'd be more likely to have a change of heart when Cole actually does something on the PP rather than just have something happen to him.

He was in front of the net where he belonged providing the screen - that is something that has been lacking. If you go where you should go, shit you want to happen, can happen.

anyone know if there has been any prognosis on MaxPac - can't understand French, so don't know if RDS has provided update.

Pacs out.. shoulder...

Good season boys, see you next year.. :angry2:

For clarity.. Pacs not coming back tonight.. but no diagnosis on how long..

The way this season is going, I'm thinking it can't be good.

Great, if tat was anyone else but Darche on that shot!

By the end of the week our season will probably be over... we might not win a single game this week.

I hope they come back and win this, would be great.

But if they lose this week could get real long 3 games left against teams that would love to extend this losing streak BIG TIME.

Hey, I want Cole on the PP over Darche, but to say he "scored" on the PP tonight is a bit of an exaggeration.

No room for a story on the score sheet.

Why keep the puck away when you could have a 6 on 4 ?

That never makes sense to me.

Ill say PK scores here and Cammy the winner.

The problem isn't injuries, who's making what or who's in/out of the lineup it's the OVERALL SYSTEM. Guys are in and out of the lineup BUT are still trying to execute JM's system. I don't see any real glaring mistakes by the rookies etc but the overall lack of intensity etc....

Enough is enough, CHANGE IS NEEDED and it has to (at this point) start with the COACHING!

Well, its done. this team got one goal against Florida, at home, when they are suppose to be desperate.

I am sure the injuries hurt and are being used as an excuse, but good teams don't lose every damn game even with injuries. (See Pitts).