#11: Boston Bruins @ Montreal Canadiens 7:00 PM

Commandant

Anyone catch Mike Milbury describe why people dislike PK Subban? I thought he was going to drop an N-BOMB. Absolutely pathetic. Are my tax dollars going to that abortion known as the CBC?

Yes, but not to fund HNIC which is one of the few CBC programs that makes money for the broadcaster as the money they collect in ad revenue is more than their rights fee + production cost.

Yes, but not to fund HNIC which is one of the few CBC programs that makes money for the broadcaster as the money they collect in ad revenue is more than their rights fee + production cost.

Nice GDT Commandant. I think the CBC is pretty necessary in our country. THe other networks are pretty profit focused and I can only take so much 'merrican worldview. Cherrt embarasses the hell out of me and ....mea maxima culpa... I have no interest at all in women's sports, which is not to deny some excellent players in many sports. Men are the ones with all the brain connections to the large muscle groups; a fact confirmed by virtually every woman I have ever met.

What the hell.. I'll come all the way out.... I don't even find guys the least bit cute.

Plekanec on the point. Darche with the screen. JM's coaching sucks.

oh and LARS IS A MF'ing VIKING and RAPES AND PILLAGES TUUKA RASK.

I mean rape...ok..... but PILLAGING TOO!!!

Price is making Mr Gainey look very good.

Thorton was giving the eye to Gionta... not Subban.. are they trying to make subban look like he is causing issues or something?

Maybe Thornton just has the thing for short captains... :hyper:

Great first period by the Habs. I love the way Cole has been playing over the last few games. P.K. is trying to do too much on his own.

Nice to see our boys jump out to a 2 goal lead, and even nicer to see them finish the period without giving up a goal!

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but Its nice to see Spacek back. Somehow he has helped to stabilize our defence. Too bad Emelin can'T play.

Keep it up in the second!