Heat vs Bulldogs, Nov. 1, 7:30 PM EST

dlbalr

The Bulldogs will look to rebound from Robert Mayer getting shelled by throwing him to the wolves once more as they again host Abbotsford.

abb09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Krys Kolanos (4)

Assists: Ben Walter (6)

PIMS: Paul Byron (26)

+/-: T.J. Brodie (+3)

-r105019%20:%20ham09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Philip DeSimone (3)

Assists: Brian Willsie (5)

PIMS: Zack FitzGerald (49)

+/-: Engqvist/Masse (+1)

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

• Upvote 1

I would like somebody like Henry or Fitzgerald grab somebody early on and give him a licken, just to establish the rules before somebody runs are goaltender.

The goaltender is Robert Mayer tonight. Would him getting run really be that bad? Might even knock some sense into him.

I would like somebody like Henry or Fitzgerald grab somebody early on and give him a licken, just to establish the rules before somebody runs are goaltender.

I would like Henry or Fitzgerald to grab Mayer in the lockerroom and make sure he can't start tonight, and they are forced to put Delmas in.

I would like Henry or Fitzgerald to grab Mayer in the lockerroom and make sure he can't start tonight, and they are forced to put Delmas in.

hahaha a little harsh :P

It's been a different game to say the least so far. Here are the oddities:

- Mayer hasn't allowed a goal yet.

- Lefebvre scored for Hamilton.

- Someone forgot to put Engqvist's name on the game sheet so the Bulldogs are using 11 forwards.

Injury notes - Stejskal is DTD with a concussion, Conboy DTD with the flu, Lawson DTD with an upper body injury, and Schultz is out indefinitely with a knee injury.

FitzGerald takes a double minor. He now has 14 minors already this year. The guy in 2nd place has 10. I'm quickly seeing why he wasn't able to get an NHL two-way deal this offseason.

And as I type this, Jon Rheault scores to give Abbotsford the lead...and they're still on the PP. Can they release Fitzy already?

- Someone forgot to put Engqvist's name on the game sheet so the Bulldogs are using 11 forwards.

Man, I'd be developing a complex if that happened to me. :huh:

It's been a different game to say the least so far. Here are the oddities:

- Mayer hasn't allowed a goal yet.

- Lefebvre scored for Hamilton.

Injury notes - Stejskal is DTD with a concussion, Conboy DTD with the flu, Lawson DTD with an upper body injury, and Schultz is out indefinitely with a knee injury.

I checked the score sheet this morning and they did have 12 forwards. There is only eleven forwards on it now.

Engqvist was an announced scratch and Conboy wasn’t it took around 3 minutes of playing time for the officials to figure it out. After that Engqvist left the game after he had already played at least one shift.

As for Mayer he did a great job stopping 33 of 36 shots.