Habs vs Predators, Nov. 12, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

I really hope the Habs make the playoffs so we can see Cammalleri try

I'm not sure where you're getting this from, particularly since he's playing on a semi-bum knee. Considering that, I'm not at all disappointed. He's getting in all the right spots to get that shot off. One of these days one will go in, and then they'll go in in bunches.

Cammy soft on the boards.

Offensive zone draw

Terrible loss and coverage by Gomez Gionta and Cammy and Weber lets go a bullet cannon

1-1

That was right after the PK finshed ad none of those 3 killed the penalty.

Yep. And why exactly did Gomez, Cammalleri and Gionta all go after the left Preds defender (leaving Weber open) on Nashville's first goal? Excellent communication there boys...

I'm not sure where you're getting this from, particularly since he's playing on a semi-bum knee. Considering that, I'm not at all disappointed. He's getting in all the right spots to get that shot off. One of these days one will go in, and then they'll go in in bunches.

I am not taking about his chances.

I am talking about his overall play, I really feel he works harder in the playoffs and it shows he creates more for himself with hard work in the defensive and neutral zone. Also seems like he "finds" the puck more in the offensive zone.

All that said I love Cammalleri and for what he brings in the playoffs I LOVE HIM. He will bring it when it counts I just hope the Habs get there.

Subban injured.

Not coming back?

diaz just seems a second or two slow in his own end

i think its a decision making thing just not used to the speed...that and he gets out muscled all the time

Agree would like to see Emelin get a god shake now.

Agree would like to see Emelin get a god shake now.

Emelin's been shaky, but he deserves a chance. A chance being 7-10 games playing reasonable minutes. Why did we work so hard to get him here? Hopefully they'll put him with Markov. He needs some direction, last game he looked absolutely lost out there.

Edited by Lovett's Magnatones