Habs vs Predators, Nov. 12, 7 PM EST

dlbalr

yeah i was thinking the same thing....really trying to play for his minutes

2nd star on RDS.

I was actually really surprised Gomez started on the wing upon his return.

Now I can enjoy hours of Habs post game radio and antichambre. A good saturday night.

DD played well offensively. But he's still horrid from the centre line to his own goal. He's so mistake prone.

Perhaps, yet he's earned some C time with Max and Cole, it's been working so far. Tonight it was Diaz shaky in the D zone and bad coverage by Gomez that led to the goal. Overall they've played solid D on this road adventure....

With some timely goal tending of course.

Perhaps, yet he's earned some C time with Max and Cole, it's been working so far. Tonight it was Diaz shaky in the D zone and bad coverage by Gomez that led to the goal. Overall they've played solid D on this road adventure....

Diaz was stunningly bad. I'll be completely shocked if he's in the lineup next game, considering how Martin likes to destroy confidence. On the other hand, he probably needs to sit for a game or two to see what's what.

Nice road win. The last two games have looked much closer to the team's true identity, less because they were wins, than because they were low-scoring, tight contests decided by good 'tending and opportunistic offence. That's how we have to grind 'em out.

Nice over time win on the road, but wish it wasn't so close. Eller made some brutal plays, as did Diaz. I guess if we survive them its a good learning experience for them.

Pacs has been consistently good. I wish a few of our other forwards would take a page out of his book.

Nice over time win on the road, but wish it wasn't so close. Eller made some brutal plays, as did Diaz. I guess if we survive them its a good learning experience for them.

Pacs has been consistently good. I wish a few of our other forwards would take a page out of his book.

Pacs may be the best skater on our team.

anyone else thought that they were watching Jaromir Jagr play during the entire last shift of the game ? The dekes, the crash to the net and the perfect shot by Pax... was sick...

I think Diaz is going to be a really great defenseman...

... next season.

Till then, Emelin and Diaz should swap every few games. It will help both long term.

I absolutely agree with this ..IMO JM is giving Diaz way too many minutes and games thus far into this season

The bad coverage might actually have been the result of a bad positioning of both forwards (Gomez and Cammalleri) on the face-off. Michel Therrien explained it at l'Antichambre. He would have preferred to see both wingers on the left of Gionta on the face-off. Then, it would have been easier to Gomez to go for Weber. Makes plenty of sense IMO.

The bad coverage might actually have been the result of a bad positioning of both forwards (Gomez and Cammalleri) on the face-off. Michel Therrien explained it at l'Antichambre. He would have preferred to see both wingers on the left of Gionta on the face-off. Then, it would have been easier to Gomez to go for Weber. Makes plenty of sense IMO.

Gomez just plain blew his assignment on that one. I'm not sure you can blame either of the other forwards there. Gio was in front of him and going to the point, and Gomez skated right past to get to the same player.