Canadiens @ Islanders - November 17th, 2011

bar

And wasn't it PK's 10 minutes shift where he was everywhere that put us on the attack? Okay, another goal against. All over the place tonight. Least we've seen some fight-back.

Budaj hasn't been sharp but he is the backup, we are going to get some games like this. Considering he has basically no defence in front of him tonight (Emelin in particular is really fighting it out there), he can't solely be to blame. That said, I think we may see Price for the 3rd given that the game is still in reach.

On the plus side, the line juggling seems to have sparked what was a non-existent offence. I think this one could be far from over.

Puck was deflected by Subban. Hard to blame Budaj for that.

On doit changer l'allure du match. We need a game changing stop, rather than coming back only to be body-slammed again. I don't think it was Budaj's fault either, but he hasn't been at his best at all, and maybe with a little more confidence on the back end, the guys can stop making the 'nervous' defensive errors I feel they're making right now. On the other hand, I think our forecheck in the latter stages of the period was excellent, I think Gomez's feet are finally moving consistently and he looks like he's creating almost every shift, and we have two PF's who are consistently a threat.

We've moved Eller all over the map, is it time to let him play centre and get Desh on the wing for a few shifts? Gomer and Eller have taken turns, let's see if they can take the centre spots and see where we go.

Budaj hasn't been terrible, but he is backing in and looking small. The team needs a boost right now, so I would put Price in for the third and release the hounds...

Our weak D lineup with all the injuries is really the issue.

We've moved Eller all over the map, is it time to let him play centre and get Desh on the wing for a few shifts? Gomer and Eller have taken turns, let's see if they can take the centre spots and see where we go.

Eller and Desharnais seem to be taking some shifts together but it's the latter at C still.

they really got to get the PP going. Comin Martin, get Subban on the first unit and get Pleks off the friggin Point :angry2::wall: