Bruins vs Habs, Nov. 21, 7:30 PM EST

dlbalr

I really like the way we're competing out there.

Even though the socre is still 0-0 with 5 minutes left in the first, I have to say I LOVE the way our boys are playing tonight. Everyone seems to have showed for this game!

God damn it! Just as I'm typing this, the fvc.king bruns score!

Goals schmoles. You're right, I think they are playing a beautiful game.

Only good offensive play the Bruins have made all period.

the difference is that when they do get a chance they can finish. We have made some great plays, but there is absolutely no finish. So many flubbed chances :wall:

Is it time to say that it looks like really good coaching? ( I don't think I 'm even competent to judge, but could this be good coaching?)

I like the way Emelin makes people sit down

Hahahahah! I noticed that too! Solid little bumb.

I just noticed the question at the bottom of the screen... Should Don Cherry retire?

I hate Don Cherry and am deeply embarassed that people in other countries can get an impression about us all from watching this boob.

But I also like the guy the way one likes a dumb dog.

And truth is.... terrible truth that it is... .ughhhhhhh....I'd probably miss the JERK!

AGGAHAAHHH!

I just noticed the question at the bottom of the screen... Should Don Cherry retire?

I hate Don Cherry and am deeply embarassed that people in other countries can get an impression about us all from watching this boob.

But I also like the guy the way one likes a dumb dog.

And truth is.... terrible truth that it is... .ughhhhhhh....I'd probably miss the JERK!

AGGAHAAHHH!

I actually like him. He makes me want to vomit sometimes, but he makes me laugh

I actually like him. He makes me want to vomit sometimes, but he makes me laugh

Ya...I know exactly what you mean. I question my sanity sometimes... :blush:

Hopefully the boys can keep up the play and cash in on one. They lacked finish, but they were better then the Bruins in that period.

Emelin had a great period. Its nice that some of those goons need to keep their heads up for a change.

Can we put Gomez with Gionta? Didn't that work well last time? Gomez is playing hard, give him his wingers and let's see what he can do.

Hopefully the boys can keep up the play and cash in on one. They lacked finish, but they were better then the Bruins in that period.

Emelin had a great period. Its nice that some of those goons need to keep their heads up for a change.

Can we put Gomez with Gionta? Didn't that work well last time? Gomez is playing hard, give him his wingers and let's see what he can do.

Solid period for sure and Gomer's lookin' good.

He punched Marchand in the face... good hits don't include punches.

Nonsense, there was no punch. That play happens several times a game and its never called. Marchant is short... if that was Gionta, no call..

Man, boys need to execute on some of these odd man rushes and giveaways.

I get the feeling that if we could score one against Thomas, we'll score a few more. IT'S like the more the game progresses, the harder it is for us to score. C'mon boys, get one before the end of the period!