Bruins vs Habs, Nov. 21, 7:30 PM EST

dlbalr

Darche.. you need to body check Timmy there.. take the two minutes and reload against Rask... What is good for Boston, is good for us...

Look at that.. Chara just forearm shivered a hab in the face.. NO CALL

bleed PK bleed

he's bleeding.. Pouliot... don't miss ya

How did Chara give him his stick back? I thought it was a penalty to hold two sticks?

Pick one of Cammy or Gionta... Put replace one with Cole or Pacs... Leave Gomez to setup.. Pleks.. well.. he will be on the point...

why is this Cammy-Gomez-Gionta unit getting so much time??? Are top guy has been MaxPac. I'd like to see at least one of Maxpac, Eller and COle on every PP unit. We got three big guys that are being underused. The PP is so damn predictable, get it down to Cammy, who will usually be covered, so he slides in front and hope that the other smurf, Gionta can get in there. It's not friggin working - why do we keep trying the same damn play again and again????? :wall:

How did Chara give him his stick back? I thought it was a penalty to hold two sticks?

Its only a penalty if you are making a play while holding two sticks... you can retrieve the stick for the goalie, but you can't do anything else to be involved in the play (touch the puck, box out your man, etc...).

Pick one of Cammy or Gionta... Put replace one with Cole or Pacs... Leave Gomez to setup.. Pleks.. well.. he will be on the point...

Cole and Pacs have been on the same unit with Desharnais. That line was at the end of their shift when the PP started.

Need to crash the net and get rebounds on Thomas.

Exactly. Thomas seems to be on top of his game tonight. If he sees the puck, he's gonna stop. Let's get some bodies in front of the net and SHOOT!!! C'mon, we've got 2:40 of PP coming up at the beginning of the third. Let's make the Pooh-Bears regret picking up Pouliot!

Cole and Pacs have been on the same unit with Desharnais. That line was at the end of their shift when the PP started

Lets hope they get to start on the PP in the 3rd!

BY the way, Emelin is playing a helluva game! WE desperately need his physical play on defence!!

Exactly. Thomas seems to be on top of his game tonight. If he sees the puck, he's gonna stop. Let's get some bodies in front of the net and SHOOT!!! C'mon, we've got 2:40 of PP coming up at the beginning of the third. Let's make the Pooh-Bears regret picking up Pouliot!

Lets hope they get to start on the PP in the 3rd!

we need to get someone in front of him, who he can't look over :crazy:

Its only a penalty if you are making a play while holding two sticks... you can retrieve the stick for the goalie, but you can't do anything else to be involved in the play (touch the puck, box out your man, etc...).

Cole and Pacs have been on the same unit with Desharnais. That line was at the end of their shift when the PP started.

Are you sure? I remember someone getting a penalty for giving a stick to a linemate, not near the puck.

Are you sure? I remember someone getting a penalty for giving a stick to a linemate, not near the puck.

It's different if it's a goalie stick being retrieved. That being said, I think Chara threw it a bit, and that's illegal.

You can retrieve a stick for any teammate, even a d, you just can't throw it or shoot it across the ice.

Kerry Fraser talked about it a few weeks ago on TSN.ca when someone tried to shoot a stick to a teammate and was penalized.