Nov. 26, Bulldogs vs Amerks, 7:35 PM

dlbalr

20111113S6BQ94_300.jpg

The Baby Habs will once again try to snap a losing streak as they travel to Rochester to take on the Americans in the final game of this road trip. Hamilton is 3-0 against the Amerks this year but have only won 3 of their 15 other games.

button_ham.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Philip DeSimone (5)

Assists: Brian Willsie (9)

+/-: Ian Schultz (-1)

PIMS: ZacK FitzGerald (84)

button_rch.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: 3 tied with (7)

Assists: Brayden McNabb (9)

+/-: Joe Finley (+8)

PIMS: Joe Finley (52)

Puck drop is at 7:35 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

The highlights of the game so far:

Mayer had as many PIMS as goals allowed through the first 5 minutes of the game (2).

DeSimone got 2 and 10 for holding...interesting combo.

Mayer allowed 3 goals before the 8 minute mark of the 1st.

Henry scored...yes, that's not a typo.

Masse scored on a 2-man advantage. The players on the ice: Masse-Nattinen-Blunden, Callahan-Willsie. All that needs to be said is :1vomit: .

agree exactly with your thoughts re why no PTO's???? It's now Sunday around 7pm and so far neither the team website or thespec.com have a write up of the game. We know the team site would be the sanforized "Dragnet" version of "Just the facts mam" but nothing from the Spec means Radley didn't attend or listen to his radio.

I had to go to the Rochester Democrat website to find anything.

Right now, with this roster, it makes me wonder what a hard sell the outdoor game might become. I believe finally something is going to be announced on Nov 30 re prices, etc but how many fans will want to sit in less than ideal conditions to watch a weak local team get eaten alive by a powerful Marlie Club is subject for conjecture.

Edited by miklin

agree exactly with your thoughts re why no PTO's???? It's now Sunday around 7pm and so far neither the team website or thespec.com have a write up of the game. We know the team site would be the sanforized "Dragnet" version of "Just the facts mam" but nothing from the Spec means Radley didn't attend or listen to his radio.

2 straight games of no write-ups from the Bulldogs site or the Spec, actually. When I put links on the main page, I always try to get something Hamilton related up there but it's becoming increasingly hard to find.

2 straight games of no write-ups from the Bulldogs site or the Spec, actually. When I put links on the main page, I always try to get something Hamilton related up there but it's becoming increasingly hard to find.

Steve Milton was definitely told to focus on McMaster, the Vanier Cup, and the Grey Cup this weekend.

Not sure what happened to Scott Radley though.

Someone named Jeff Green who I've never read before put this up in the last 1/2 hour

http://www.thespec.com/sports/bulldogs/article/631289--slow-starts-plaguing-bulldogs