HDMI Cables (Best Price?)

Psycing

Hey everyone,

I recently invest in a new television and I'm going to need to purchase some HDMI cables. I've been asking around to try and find the best place (online or in-store) to buy them cheap.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Roger that. And am I to suspect that the Reach+Fable3+Slim 250GB package is the best around until Christmas?

As far as I can tell. You're about a week late though, it was $50 off at Best Buy either last week or the week before... :angry2:

I was under the impression that the best buy deal was only in the US? I'll wait it out a little longer... might be another deal to pop up. I can always use the towel trick again on my xbox to get it working short-term.

Maca, if you can hold out until Boxing Day (and are willing to battle the crowds) you'll probably be able to score huge on a new 360. The big chains always get incredible amounts of stock and knock prices down a ton.

There is a 250GB bundle with Kinect too though I don't know much you're interested in Kinect.