3 game suspension for Pacioretty

Commandant

Hopefully that is something the league and PA can address in the next CBA. The cap on fines is ridiculous. It's like if I got fined 10$. I can barely get a pint on Friday night for that...

How's that ? I can have a pint for 6$ pretty much anywhere on any given day of the week. 10$ is far stretched.

Big story on the TSN website about Pacioretty and Shanahan. I love Max, sticking to his guns. If it backfires, so what? It really feels like us against the world anyway.

Pacs got screwed for the Habs speaking out last year. Worse then the actual suspension, Shanny suggested that Pacs purposely targeted the head. I am surprised Pacs didn't speak up earlier.

Poor Malone never meant to hit Campoli, but that head hunter Pacs...... BULLSHIT

That article makes it seem like Pacs is in the wrong. I believe Shanahan over him on this. That being said, they are inconsistent.

How's that ? I can have a pint for 6$ pretty much anywhere on any given day of the week. 10$ is far stretched.

8$ at St-Sulpice, plus tip it becomes 10. But somehow it's 3$ for a bottle of Labbatt? I got screwed over.

I like Shanny as a player, I like what his intentions were for dangerous plays, I don't like how he's executing it. He kept saying the rulings need to be consistent, which they are not. Pacioretty is doing the right thing by publicly disputing what went on, it puts an eye on Shanny, which he deserves. If he can't make consistent rulings then he can't do the job. If Tootoo is suspended someone needs to step in and get rid of Shanny as NHL disciplinary.

If he wasn't comparing it to the Cooke-Savard hit, why was it brought up at all? You actually believe for no reason Shanny brought up an totally unrelated hit? There's a purpose of everything said in these hearings and I'm failry sure if it started with "we're cracking down on hits to the head to prevent a situation like Cooke-Savard," Pacioretty wouldn't of been lead to believe he was being compared to Cooke.

Edited by Turd Burglar

That article makes it seem like Pacs is in the wrong. I believe Shanahan over him on this. That being said, they are inconsistent.

8$ at St-Sulpice, plus tip it becomes 10. But somehow it's 3$ for a bottle of Labbatt? I got screwed over.

Cross the street (I mean literaly) and go to St-Ciboire instead. You have a terrasse as well but with much better beer.

I like Shanny as a player, I like what his intentions were for dangerous plays, I don't like how he's executing it. He kept saying the rulings need to be consistent, which they are not. Pacioretty is doing the right thing by publicly disputing what went on, it puts an eye on Shanny, which he deserves. If he can't make consistent rulings then he can't do the job. If Tootoo is suspended someone needs to step in and get rid of Shanny as NHL disciplinary.

If he wasn't comparing it to the Cooke-Savard hit, why was it brought up at all? You actually believe for no reason Shanny brought up an totally unrelated hit? There's a purpose of everything said in these hearings and I'm failry sure if it started with "we're cracking down on hits to the head to prevent a situation like Cooke-Savard," Pacioretty wouldn't of been lead to believe he was being compared to Cooke.

While I'm sure his agent will back him up, I wonder if Patches' GM will also publicly agree if asked? Gauthier would be walking a very fine line with the league - and if he did say that Shanny was essentially lying, what a black eye that would be for everyone all the way around.

While I'm sure his agent will back him up, I wonder if Patches' GM will also publicly agree if asked? Gauthier would be walking a very fine line with the league - and if he did say that Shanny was essentially lying, what a black eye that would be for everyone all the way around.

There is no way Gauthier says anything.

The hard part of Shanny's job is coming up with ever lamer excuse for the political decisions he is forced to make. I am waiting for him to let a Bruin off the hook because "clearly, their was a North wind, and this propelled Chara into the guys head. It had to be, Chara said he didn't mean to, and he has a clean record.. so.. yeah.. Wind.. it was the wind..."