GDT Grungy Day Thread Flyers visit Canadiens

JMMR

Here's the best news I can think of: Plex will play plenty of PK time, which means Eller will get a few more chances with better linemates. If he continues to play like last game, I expect a few dazzling chances from whichever line he plays, and potentially a couple of goals this time around. Just have to think that, with enough of a chance, Eller is poised for a breakthrough sometime within the next 10 games.

(Did I just put the injury jinx on him?)

With both Pronger and Giroux out of the game tonight, we have a REAL chance of beating the red-hot Flyers. true that even without those two star players they beat the Capitals pretty easily, but I still think we might have a chance tonight!

Unfortunately i won't be able to watch the game tonight..., its my office X-mas party tonight.

Chris Lee is one of the referees for the game tonight. Time to start cringing?

I've begun cringing, and moved all possible projectiles away from the vicinity of my tv.

I've begun cringing, and moved all possible projectiles away from the vicinity of my tv.

Proactive thinking, good idea.

I'm curious to see how much (little) ice time the 4th line sees in this one. Blunden fell out of favour with Martin after that penalty in New York while Weber does not have the confidence of the staff either. I wonder if they'll be going with primarily 3 lines with Nokelainen subbing in as a winger for Leblanc from time to time.