GDT: Hamilton vs Toronto, Dec. 26

dlbalr

The holiday break is over for the Bulldogs as they travel to Toronto to kick off a busy week in a Boxing Day matinee.

button_ham.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: DeSimone/Engqvist/Masse (6)

Assists: Brian Willsie (11)

+/-: Andreas Engqvist (+3)

PIMS: Zack FitzGerald (113)

button_tor.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Colborne/Hamilton (10)

Assists: Mike Zigomanis (19)

+/-: Marcel Mueller (+9)

PIMS: Kyle Neuber (52)

Puck drop is at 1:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

The scoring recap can be found at this link: http://theahl.com/st...game_id=1009087

Good to hear from you Lammy. In my man's cave, where my computer is located I have probably forty to fifty sports sites on my favorites list. Game day threads, transactions, news in all sports are what all sports fans want.Secondly most of us are looking for the same type of imformation most of the time. I pin the favorites list right next to my screen. I just assumed everyone would be doing the same.

Good to hear from you Lammy. In my man's cave, where my computer is located I have probably forty to fifty sports sites on my favorites list. Game day threads, transactions, news in all sports are what all sports fans want.Secondly most of us are looking for the same type of imformation most of the time. I pin the favorites list right next to my screen. I just assumed everyone would be doing the same.

I have a bunch of habs and nhl sites... but I was just a tad lazy when it came to the whole typing in ahl thing haha!

Thanks Lammy! Fortier was really clutch!