Montreal vs Boston, 7:00 PM, Jan. 12

dlbalr

CLEAN HIT!!!!!!! the arm was a fallow thru!!!! suck it B's top player my ass!!!! WEBER!!!!!! ###### YA!!!

IMO, his elbow/arm was high from the beginning. Least that's how it looked in the angles I saw. I hope I'm wrong, but when I see it, all I can hear is Shanny saying "Principle point of contact was the head"

@RealKyper Nick Kypreos

Told #Canadiens Cammalleri has been pulled off ice for 3rd period by team. Also told he is not hurt. A trade could possibly be in the works

This is the real deal not a fake account.

He's as good as gone. There better be a 1st + coming back or I'll be pissed. No reason to move him now and not wait for the deadline if not.

IMO, his elbow/arm was high from the beginning. Least that's how it looked in the angles I saw. I hope I'm wrong, but when I see it, all I can hear is Shanny saying "Principle point of contact was the head"

shanny is a boston lover so pk will get ten

Today @ 9:20 PM ET

@TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie

Reports are that MTL has pulled Cammalleri out of the game, put him in cab to team hotel to await further instructions. Trade is possibility

55 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

When Bob McKenzie says it, I believe it. Did we see the last of Cammi before a panic trade a la Roy? LOL

that's what makes me scared shit. This organization is known for making panic shit trades at the slightest hint of conterversy or discontent. For some this team loves to make the trade when it is the worst possible time given the circumstances.

This could be the Dustin Brown trade - which has apparently been left on the table for a while.

I hope not. LA was a mess all year with Brown- isn't he the captain there??

So PG fires the assistant coach an hour before a game, the coach the day of the game and a player during the game?????? I have no confidence that we are going to get any sort of decent return. You would think that after the Roy fiasco, montreal of all teams would not make a panic move a day or two after a player lets of some steam :wall: