Montreal vs Boston, 7:00 PM, Jan. 12

dlbalr

This organization is so screwed up. Panic firings. Constant drama. Panic trades.

We need to blow up this team all right.. from the top down.

Need to start from the GM IMO. I can't see PG getting good value at this time.

The names repeated are Penner and Brown and Stoll. Seems to be LA, just need to find out who.

Penner is what 245lb and plays like he is 150lb, stoll is 4th liner, brown is intriguing, but hasn't been very good. If you go by the team getting the best player wins, this is a STUPID trade. not much different then the Roy trade. Unless we are getting one of the king's top three players (not happening), we lose the trade.

Mark my words.. we will lose this trade. The phones lit up with crappy offers for Cammy.

On Gionta.. I am starting to suspect he rehurt his groin and hurt his bicep when he threw his stick going off the ice. They said it was his right bicep, which is what he used to whack his stick.. if he was already torn, why would he be using it to throw the stick?

Subban had a hearing with Shanahan yesterday for the hit on Krejci (that ultimately led to Montreal's lone PPG with Ference getting the double minor) but will not be fined or suspended.

Also, as both bar and I are on GDT losing streaks, anyone want to take tonight's?

Subban had a hearing with Shanahan yesterday for the hit on Krejci (that ultimately led to Montreal's lone PPG with Ference getting the double minor) but will not be fined or suspended.

Also, as both bar and I are on GDT losing streaks, anyone want to take tonight's?

Keep doing them. Losses are better than wins now.

This is the opportunity to get the franchise forward the team has lacked for over 20 years.