Price named to the ASG, Diaz to the rookie roster

dlbalr

I know I'm dreaming, but it'd be nice if griping around here made some sort of sense. Lafrous drew a bizarre parallel between Kaberle and Souray and implied that somehow Gauthier is to blame for our having the 'wrong' guy. Since Souray was never an option and certainly not an alternative to Kaberle at the time when the Habs were looking for PP help, the entire original comment was inane.

I know I'm dreaming, but it'd be nice if griping around here made some sort of sense. Lafrous drew a bizarre parallel between Kaberle and Souray and implied that somehow Gauthier is to blame for our having the 'wrong' guy. Since Souray was never an option and certainly not an alternative to Kaberle at the time when the Habs were looking for PP help, the entire original comment was inane.

amen

It was to the people that rip Souray and prop up Kaberle.

No the comment was to the people giving props for acquiring kaberle,and at the same time ripping Souray

While that makes some sense... But... I'm looking at the people who gave an opinion on Souray in this thread...

"Souray was a great asset and I was sorry to see him go. I'm sure we can all agree that Gainey was wise not to pay him the sort of massive salary he eventually commanded, though."

"He also had great intangibles. Definitely not worth the money Edmonton gave him but at a decent cap hit why not. "

"Great on our PP, but that's about it, IMO." "Souray was awesome when here just did everything well but defend."

I don't see much bashing there. A little bit of questioning his defense but... he isn't all that great at it haha! I bashed the Kaberle deal myself, he is performing better then I thought he would... Souray is having a good year in Dallas, I don't think anyone would question that. I am of the firm belief that there are few people who would bash Souray and then promote Kaberle.

Please try to not be so argumentative, this is a forum for open debate, not a Spanish inquisition here.