GDT 21/01/12 Habs vs Laughs

johnnyhasbeen

Gomez, letting Gardiner get the chance on Carey and being a spectator wasn't cool. Gomez floated back rather slowly in the defensive situation and he's the center who should be backchecking. I hope he scores so I can eat some crow or something.

Kessel vs Gill... I don't want that matchup.

i dont think cw is looking at matchups but he is playing with bingo balls to put his line ups together. this is a must win game for a pile of reasons, so bingo or line of the minute. lets work hard and pressure the puck. go habs go.

what the hell is the point of having Kaberle and Subban on the point. Will either of these guys every friggin take the shot????

I'm also getting really tired of the fake windup from Subban. Does anyone on the team bring this up with him????

Anyone know how our power play ranks in the league? CBC has only told us 17 times, and I'm slow.

I think if we had to play against AHL teams, we'd probably be 15 spots lower then we are now!!!

hot stove talking about habs making trade noise. quick someone keep an eye out for city cabs at the air canada center.

Monsieur Milbury defends Ference for the hit on McDonagh. McDonagh hit a rut

Is there any surprise??? I'm just surprised that he didn't say McDonough should have been aware that he might get hit and should have protected himself better.

How this guy has a job is a joke. he almost makes Don cherry look like a rhodes scholar. Would probably be in jail or at least being sued for assaulting a minor if it wasn't for his celebrity status getting him off from charges being laid.

well in the race to fail for Nail, it's looking good tonight, even if we do beat these damn leafs:

-Anaheim beat Ottawa

-Buffalo's up on St. Louis 1-0

-Tampa's up on the yotes 2-0

-Columbus tied with detroit 2-2

-Isles tied with the canes 1-1 (going for a OT/Shootout win for the Canes)

The problem with PK and Kaberle on the point is they are on the wrong side... PK likes to play on the left side and a bit lower to take the shot. Kaberle is one of the few guys who can make the pass for the one time shot... instead, we have Kaberle on the half wall with PK high and passing to Kaberle.. Switch those two and PK gets a few decent shots at least. Kaberle either passes it off or whiffs...

Is there any surprise??? I'm just surprised that he didn't say McDonough should have been aware that he might get hit and should have protected himself better.

How this guy has a job is a joke. he almost makes Don cherry look like a rhodes scholar. Would probably be in jail or at least being sued for assaulting a minor if it wasn't for his celebrity status getting him off from charges being laid.

What tune would Milbury sing to if molson called and offered him the GM position?

Hypothetically speaking of course. (don't hang me!)

good the play by play and colour commentator clowns be any more biased??? I can't believe i'm saying this, but I'm actually missing bob cole!!!

eller!

go habs go!

ole.. ole..