Detroit vs Montreal, Jan. 25, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

It doesn't appear that johnnyhasbeen is getting the GDT (guess he's got a winning feeling tonight) so I'll toss one together.

Detroit+Red+Wings+v+Montreal+Canadiens+86vA4dXWpC2l.jpg

det_comp.gif

Franzen-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi

Filppula-Zetterberg-Hudler

Miller-Helm-Cleary

Emmerton-Abdelkader-Holmstrom

Lidstrom*-White

Kronwall-Stuart

Ericsson-Kindl

Howard

mon_comp.gif

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole

Bourque-Plekanec-Gomez*

Darche-Eller-Kostitsyn

Engqvist-Blunden

Gorges-Subban

Kaberle-Emelin

Gill-Diaz

Weber

Price

* - player has the flu and is questionable.

I'm guessing on the Hab lines as with Moen out, that will mess things up somewhat.

Puck drop is at 7:30 on RDS, TSN (main network), and NBC SP (formerly known as Versus).

I will go with a surgical blow out. 5-1 wings

But what do i know, i thought would would lose both over the weekend.

I need to find the poster who said everytime he intentionally misses a game they win. I am heading to Vegas in month.i would appreciate it if you could miss a few games during that week. Lol.

Maybe i can win enough to retire.

Rushed home to do this, but you stole my thunder Dlbair..... Guess my streak ends at 1 game, just like the Habs.

(Not that there was ever a doubt of that)

Detroit's keys to winning---cash in on Montreal's suckyness

Montreal's keys to winning----have someone put quick onset flu germs in the Wings locker room and try not to suck too much.

Never the pessimist but always realistic, well sort of always....

I think we should start a movement to not allow this team to wear the traditional habs uniform and colors as they are a disgrace to it. So much potential and so little effort. Maybe the Montreal Rockies or Montreal Barons would be better fitting, and some nice pink frilly jerseys.

Wake the hell up, preseason is long over!

Win/lose, no matter at this stage and i just hope they put forth a good effort and play the young guys a ton.

But i got feeling the game will be close and i would almost guess the Habs will win.

Rushed home to do this, but you stole my thunder Dlbair..... Guess my streak ends at 1 game, just like the Habs.

(Not that there was ever a doubt of that)

Montreal's keys to winning----have someone put quick onset flu germs in the Wings locker room and try not to suck too much.

Never the pessimist but always realistic, well sort of always....

I think we should start a movement to not allow this team to wear the traditional habs uniform and colors as they are a disgrace to it. So much potential and so little effort. Maybe the Montreal Rockies or Montreal Barons would be better fitting, and some nice pink frilly jerseys.

Wake the hell up, preseason is long over!

Cole, Gorges, Eller, Patches in traditional habs uniform, the rest........The pink cancer month Jerseys :D

I think this game will be closer than most think. The Habs, despite their ineptitude this season, still seem to be able to rise to a challenge.

Look at the game against the Rangers. I think the Wings will win but the Habs will keep it close and respectible.

Can I get an Amen?!

:-)

I'll go lone wolf and call for an upset win my the Habs!!! We will win by a single goal!!! Gomez shall score that goal!!! (okay the stadium is more likely to collapse then Gomez score...)

I'll go lone wolf and call for an upset win my the Habs!!! We will win by a single goal!!! Gomez shall score that goal!!! (okay the stadium is more likely to collapse then Gomez score...)

Speaking of stadium collapse has anyone seen this Zednik video

http://www.thestar.com/article/1121291--richard-zednik-and-slovakia-youth-players-escape-roof-collapse

Once it gets within a few hours of game time, we've gotta get something up. If I'm working the day of a game, I try and post the GDT before, just to be safe. You can get the next one though to test your streak.

I could have stayed home to watch this one, but opting to go out to a Jr A game instead.............it's just better hockey. Well seems that way and it's a live game.............

Prove me wrong boys, prove me wrong..................BUT if you lose (God forbid :rolleyes: ) do it in REGULATION

Once it gets within a few hours of game time, we've gotta get something up. If I'm working the day of a game, I try and post the GDT before, just to be safe. You can get the next one though to test your streak.

I knew i was pushing it, meant to post this morning but was rushed out the door... I had this almost ready but didn't like my mix...

(click on game thread rap) http://www.musicpostcentral.com/band.php?bandID=653&paragraph=download

I could have stayed home to watch this one, but opting to go out to a Jr A game instead.............it's just better hockey. Well seems that way and it's a live game.............

Prove me wrong boys, prove me wrong..................BUT if you lose (God forbid :rolleyes: ) do it in REGULATION

Probably a good choice.

There are 11 teams with scout accreditation at this one. Let the mindless speculation...continue.

It is the only game on tap tonight though. Where else would they be? Wait, probably more prospects at that Jr A game, lol

Maybe someone heard you. Lidstrom won't play. He's sick.

Maybe someone heard you. Lidstrom won't play. He's sick.

Moohaha, I guess its underhanded tricks till we make the playoffs! Time for some large scale sabotage!