Detroit vs Montreal, Jan. 25, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

I don't actually believe that Gord jinxed a shutout.... but when you know that the majority of your viewers don't want an announcer to say shutout and then you do it and laugh at the viewers.. you are acting like a tool.

To be honest, Gomez gets full marks for effort since coming back from injury. Oh, and the Habs are 4-1-1 since he's been back in the lineup.

Well, we lost our #1 prospect for him, so I guess, he wants to make sure we don't fail for nail as well!!

Just watching Hockey Central on SN and they don't talk about the game, but they talk about PK's "antics"..

I went to a hockey game and drama caused by the Toronto media broke out..

I can't stand Sportsnet's people. They're really bad. Kypreos, McLean.... Ugh, gives me shivers. I can deal with Bob McCown, he's good, but he does any sport, not just hockey.

To be honest, Gomez gets full marks for effort since coming back from injury. Oh, and the Habs are 4-1-1 since he's been back in the lineup.

I've never questioned his work effort,i just think he's washed up. It's sad or funny that we are rooting for him and just cheering his effort like an underdog. $7.3m underdog,lol

You should go back and read again.

Try quoting my original post

Or even highlighting it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not even sure he scored 2 in the warmup... You owe me 5$ !!! hahahahahah

We are a better team with Gomez. The fact is that the team has a positive record since he is back in the line-up.

Very small sample,he has 3 assists in 6 games. Earlier this year people were saying the same thing about Spacek in a 10 game sample.