Permanent Trade Proposal Thread

dlbalr

I'm just kiddin', thought it would be good for a laugh, besides, it's never good , to not talk some negativity, keeps ya sharp...

Keep on keepin' on 30/31 I quite enjoy you!

• Upvote 1

I would definitely sell the house for Evander Kane. He's a millionnaire...

Screen-shot-2013-01-25-at-4.32.15-PM.png

He's living so large...

image.jpeg

He'd be such a good fit in Montreal. Awesome attitude in general.

Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2014-12-02-

I'd give Pax anytime. Or Eller ++. Emelin as well.

:rolleyes:

Show some stacks of money? Terrible.

Show off your house on an NHL video? Completely acceptable.

Being wealthy is only okay if you show your property, never if you simply show your wealth.

I'm more concerned that he posted those pics to brown nose Floyd Mayweather. I'm a Mayweather fan in the ring, but he's really a terrible person.

Pretty Boy Floyd aka Money Mayweather at the Bell Centre? Forgetaboutit!

Who is this dick, Lucic II?!

Hahahaha.

I would definitely sell the house for Evander Kane. He's a millionnaire...

Screen-shot-2013-01-25-at-4.32.15-PM.png

He's living so large...

image.jpeg

He'd be such a good fit in Montreal. Awesome attitude in general.

Capture-d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran-2014-12-02-

I'd give Pax anytime. Or Eller ++. Emelin as well.

:rolleyes:

I really don't get it. He got all these questions and negative attention from the media after the fist Vegas pic. Now he posts another pic and acts all surprised and annoyed when the same thing happens. Kane may have potential but he has only ever hit 30 goals once and apart from that season never hit 20. This season; 4 goals and 9 pts in 17 games thus far, nuff said.

Guest Stogey24

I really don't get it. He got all these questions and negative attention from the media after the fist Vegas pic. Now he posts another pic and acts all surprised and annoyed when the same thing happens. Kane may have potential but he has only ever hit 30 goals once and apart from that season never hit 20. This season; 4 goals and 9 pts in 17 games thus far, nuff said.

Yeah, but he can do push ups with 6 stacks on his back. Pretty impressive

Yeah, but he can do push ups with 6 stacks on his back. Pretty impressive

What's even more impressive is the fact that he can speak with a friend using 2 stacks as a cell phone !

Guest Stogey24

What's even more impressive is the fact that he can speak with a friend using 2 stacks as a cell phone !

Hahaha. Ya, that's something eh

Did I read sim.on correctly, saying that he'd trade MaxPac 'any time' for Kane?

Insane in the membrane, man.

I've read that here and heard that elsewhere a few times. That's the product of two things:

1. Seeing EK9 play 2-4 times a year.

2. The fight or two he gets in a year.

Evander Kane is garbage. He'll be as useless as Chris Stewart in two years.

Kane needs to get out of Winnipeg, period. He's still only 23. Garbage is serious hyperbole but so is him being better than Pacioretty.

What would you call someone that's:

1) 23 and already has his best years behind him.

2) Has a serious attitude problem.

3) Is now having supplementary discipline problems?

I don't see Andrew Ladd, Blake Wheeler or Bryan Little floundering in Winnipeg. The fact that he can't get the best minutes on a terrible team speaks volumes of his ability, coachability and attitude.

I guess we can call him refuse or detrius.

best years behind him but still lots of career left, attitude problem, discipline problems...

Are we talking Patrick Roy, Chris Chelios or Mike Ribeiro?

We could also be talking about Chris Pronger, who was labelled at 21 as being impatient, immature, wasn't ready for responsibility and had no direction while getting in drunken fights and drunk driving. Whatever happened to him?

You really can't sum his entire career up at age 23, he is too talented for that. Chris Chelios became a fitness nut after being a party animal, people do change. Don't be so quick to write him off, but having said that there is no way in The Big Pumpkins green earth that I am trading him for Patches. DD on the other hand........... :nuts:

Pacioretty has been an exemplary player all along, in terms of his commitment and enthusiasm for the game, and has now matured into absolutely one of the best wingers in the game - at a stupendously low cap hit to boot. Trading him for a problematic, might-be-great-someday head-case in Kane would be sheer madness.

Pacioretty has been an exemplary player all along, in terms of his commitment and enthusiasm for the game, and has now matured into absolutely one of the best wingers in the game - at a stupendously low cap hit to boot. Trading him for a problematic, might-be-great-someday head-case in Kane would be sheer madness.

No doubt. The Pacioretty for Kane discussion is stupid. Especially when you just examine cap hits.

But Kane is still a very good player and I'm sorry, I'll take the Kane that is problematic because he takes photos with stacks of money and dislikes playing in Winnipeg over the Kane that might be a top NHL winger but is problematic because he also beats cab drivers and chokes women.

No doubt. The Pacioretty for Kane discussion is stupid. Especially when you just examine cap hits.

But Kane is still a very good player and I'm sorry, I'll take the Kane that is problematic because he takes photos with stacks of money and dislikes playing in Winnipeg over the Kane that might be a top NHL winger but is problematic because he also beats cab drivers and chokes women.

What is this chokes women, I have never heard that.

Was kicked out of a Kappa Sig party in Madison, Wisconsin for choking a girl.

Really? well if that is true, we don't need crazy idiots on this team. In fact he should not be in the NHL if that is true. I read the deadspin thing but that was all I could find out about it.