Permanent Trade Proposal Thread

dlbalr

Guest Stogey24

Will Eller and Tinordi get us O'Reilly from Avs?

Either of them have a lot of value your right now. Trading Tinordi at this stage would be a mistake

Guest Stogey24

Okay, here goes:

To Montreal:

- Jakub Voracek, RW

- Nick Schultz, D

To Philadelphia:

- Lars Eller, C

- Michael McCarron, RW

- Jarred Tinordi, D

- Zach Fucale, G

- 3rd Round pick

Annnd, Montreal now has cobwebs in their prospect pool

And you know this how? Look, if we're going to suggest trades then the discussion needs to be more than 'X team wouldn't touch it'. Helps to liven the discussion IMO.

Look at your package.

Would you give that up for Max Pacioretty?

If the answer is no, then no, Philly wouldn't give that up for Voracek.

Voracek is a 25 year old point per game player right now tied for the league lead. You don't give a guy like that up for a failing third line center, project power forward, can't stay on the team defenceman, prospect goalie and a third round pick.

Zucarello is available. Maybe we can get him?

I literally never bring up the smurf talk but I guess I have now...

Great player though.

Apparently - and take this with a grain of salt - one Mr Patrick Sharp has been sleeping around with teammates wives and girlfriends... including that of one Mr Kane. Which is the reason he's being shopped despite the latter going down with significant injury.

Which I find most amusing.

Guest Stogey24

Apparently - and take this with a grain of salt - one Mr Patrick Sharp has been sleeping around with teammates wives and girlfriends... including that of one Mr Kane. Which is the reason he's being shopped despite the latter going down with significant injury.

lol, where did you hear that

Well, he is rather dreamy. Must be true!

Patrick Kane's girlfriend and Duncan Keith's wife. It's a Twitter rumour (so take what you will of that), and directly after hearing it TSN starts talking about Sharp being on the block where previously the vast majority of people were saying there was no way he'd be dealt.

Again, take it or leave it; the interesting point to me is that he's mentioned by TSN as potentially being on the block after this news was tweeted. I suspect it's all bunk, but it's a rumour nonetheless. As Habs fans we should all be aware of this kind of thing happening. ;)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/blackhawks-divided-over-locker-room-fight--personal-issues--reports-195228660.html

Patrick Kane's girlfriend and Duncan Keith's wife. It's a Twitter rumour (so take what you will of that), and directly after hearing it TSN starts talking about Sharp being on the block where previously the vast majority of people were saying there was no way he'd be dealt.

Again, take it or leave it; the interesting point to me is that he's mentioned by TSN as potentially being on the block after this news was tweeted. I suspect it's all bunk, but it's a rumour nonetheless. As Habs fans we should all be aware of this kind of thing happening. ;)

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/blackhawks-divided-over-locker-room-fight--personal-issues--reports-195228660.html

Always must remember "if you haven't heard a good rumour by 10:00 it is a slow day and you must start one".

Either of them have a lot of value your right now. Trading Tinordi at this stage would be a mistake

Agreed. Drafted in 010. Idea is to develop and bring him along slowly. Now that he is almost there, trade him? Would seem to fly in the face MB's way of operating with the young D

back when Chelios was traded it was rumored he was sleeping the presidents wife.

Just read Chellys book. (not that good) But he states that was complete bs. Serge Savard laughs that it was a ridiculous rumor.

Just read Chellys book. (not that good) But he states that was complete bs. Serge Savard laughs that it was a ridiculous rumor.

Maybe so, although it's sure endured for a long time, and I sure wouldn't take Chelios's word for it (what's he gonna say, "yeah, I was a philandering jackass who screwed the boss's wife?"). I thought, though, that Chelly got dealt for peeing on the sidewalk (or some such misdemeanour). This was back when that numbskull Corey had the dumbass notion that to play on the Montreal Canadiens, you had to represent good family values. It's amazing we had as good a team as we did with that clown breathing down Serge Savard's neck.

It more than likely was, and I believe it was BS, that is why it called a rumour. Some of the stuff that is thrown around as fact when nobody is in the dressing room etc amazes me. I think the team part of this team is great from watching them on the ice but I don't really know that cause they don't let me in the dressing room. It is just hilarious to hear some of the crap that comes out that some people fob off as fact.

Maybe so, although it's sure endured for a long time, and I sure wouldn't take Chelios's word for it (what's he gonna say, "yeah, I was a philandering jackass who screwed the boss's wife?"). I thought, though, that Chelly got dealt for peeing on the sidewalk (or some such misdemeanour). This was back when that numbskull Corey had the dumbass notion that to play on the Montreal Canadiens, you had to represent good family values. It's amazing we had as good a team as we did with that clown breathing down Serge Savard's neck.

Agree with that.

Lots and lots would have been left out of the book. Chelly could have easily left that out too. He made a strong point of talking with Serge, quoting Serge, "not why I traded you, I never believed it." Chelly out right denying the rumor. He sounds very believable. The rumor mill did not.