Permanent Trade Proposal Thread

dlbalr

I hate to lose to give up Tinordi - we need his size and it eould hurt if he can be a top shutdown dman, but given the flyers desperation for Dmen, Tinordi and a top prospect other then then last year's first rounder for Simmonds?

How many years does Simmonds still have left on his deal?

4 more years at $3.975 M per. It will cost considerably more than Tinordi and a top prospect. They'll want a Gallagher or someone like that on top of it to part with a bonafide powerforward under a good deal for a long time.

And I think I need to start moving some of these posts into the proposal thread as these last few posts aren't rumour-related.

4 more years at $3.975 M per. It will cost considerably more than Tinordi and a top prospect. They'll want a Gallagher or someone like that on top of it to part with a bonafide powerforward under a good deal for a long time.

And I think I need to start moving some of these posts into the proposal thread as these last few posts aren't rumour-related.

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Simmonds is worth Gallagher and Tinordi.

But that's me, I'm a huge Simmonds fan.

Anyone remember this?

I wouldn't trade Scherbak just yet..during pre-season games he had moments where he looked like a Galchenyuk clone. Definitely keep someone like that and be patient with him. Now go wash your hands for merely typing in such a thought haha

Would Wisnewski be a fit in HabLand (again)?

$5.5 through 2016, RH shot, might be a super fit with Beaulieu and let Gonchar play a few less minutes.

I haven't think about him before, but it's certainly interesting.

But, I wouldn't take my focus off that #1 RW if I were MB.

But just as many keep preaching that need a top 4 d-man upgrade and Columbus is going no where this year, give em a prospect/pick/player and hope more fire power from back end will help offense?

Correction:

"Subban-OEL pairing will be the best pairing since Weber-Suter."

McDonagh - Subban

:cry_smile:

I dont see why they'd trade OEL when Yandle & Michalek are there to move.

Vermette, Doan & Yandle

DD, PAP, Emelin, Andrighetto & Ellis

Iginla's got two more years on his contract. No thanks.

3 teams in 3 years, hasn't been able to help any of them.

To COL

Alexei Emelin, Sven Andrighetto OR 1st

To MTL

Jarome Iginla

To COL

Alexei Emelin, Sven Andrighetto OR 1st

To MTL

Jarome Iginla

Wow! That would a mind-bogglingly bad trade for Montreal. A 1st for a declining Iginla-- no thanks. Trading a hard-hitting defenseman at his lowest possible value for a declining forward?! Has the potential to be a bargain- basement version of the Chelios trade. Both together---shades of Reggie Houle!

Which brings us to Andrighetto....it might be justifiable that Andrighetto and a second would be a reasonable gamble for Iginla like the Vanek trade last year... but who wants to take the chance that Jerome declines even faster over the last two years of his contract---especially given all the good work MB has done to give the team cap-flexibility.

If he can't do better than that, Bergevin is better off not doing anything.

Wow! That would a mind-bogglingly bad trade for Montreal. A 1st for a declining Iginla-- no thanks. Trading a hard-hitting defenseman at his lowest possible value for a declining forward?! Has the potential to be a bargain- basement version of the Chelios trade. Both together---shades of Reggie Houle!

Which brings us to Andrighetto....it might be justifiable that Andrighetto and a second would be a reasonable gamble for Iginla like the Vanek trade last year... but who wants to take the chance that Jerome declines even faster over the last two years of his contract---especially given all the good work MB has done to give the team cap-flexibility.

+1

Well that's what you get in a trade these days.

Face facts, HW Community.

Okay, I'll play along.

TO EDM

Emelin, Girgensons, MTL's 1st

To BUF

Andrighetto, Klefbom, EDM 2nd

To MTL

Yakupov+Myers+AUTOCUP