Montreal vs New Jersey, 7:00 PM, Feb. 2

dlbalr

I know it's tough to get excited when losing but how on earth isn't there a GDT an hour before game time?

mon_comp.gif

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole

Bourque-Plekanec-Gomez

Darche-Eller-Blunden

Kostitsyn-Leblanc-Weber

Gorges-Subban

Kaberle-Emelin

Gill-Diaz

Price

njd_comp.gif

Parise-Zubrus-Kovalchuk

Clarkson-Elias-Sykora

Ponikarovsky-Josefson-Bernier

Boulton-Carter-Mills

Volchenkov-Foster

Greene-Larsson

Salvador-Fayne

Brodeur

Puck drop is at 7:00 on RDS and TSN Habs.

Seriously, I have a real shot at winning my fantasy pool at work (32 employees, about 160$ to the winner) so I'll just cheer for Kovalchuk tonight if you guys don't mind...

Darche-Eller-Blunden

Kostitsyn-Leblanc-Weber

I want to kill RC.

Hopefully the Cole line is not the only line that shows up tonight. New Jersey is not a bad team but if we can get our second line going, I like our chances.

Darche-Eller-Blunden

Kostitsyn-Leblanc-Weber

I want to kill RC.

That's a curious set of lines. I suspect at some point, Kostitsyn and Gomez will swap lines with the latter taking Leblanc's spot at C. Kostitsyn's been either right on or way off lately (a 3 game point streak ended last game, that came after 5 straight games with a minus rating) so it doesn't surprise me that Cunneyworth is trying a shake it up approach.

Ok, my negativity winning streak ended at 2 wins (as I knew it would) now back to my positive outlooks. All I can positively say is we stink. No more posts from me until they show me something to be positive about, like a good fire sale and a great first round pick. Doesn't matter if we win 20 down the strech now, we still miss unless there are some real implosions.I will cheer for wins, but I am ok with a lottery pick seeing we are in the running this late in the season.

It's so weird watching hockey these days. I don't honestly expect to make the playoffs, and I know it's likely wise to root for the lottery pick.... but at the same time, I can't cheer against the Habs. As a result, I'm just unsatisfied whether the Habs are winning or losing. Bleh.

It's so weird watching hockey these days. I don't honestly expect to make the playoffs, and I know it's likely wise to root for the lottery pick.... but at the same time, I can't cheer against the Habs. As a result, I'm just unsatisfied whether the Habs are winning or losing. Bleh.

I cheer for them, I just don't find myself being nervous when they are losing or upset if a goal goes against them. Its relaxing.

Some troll and a few dirtbag minions were saying Darshe doesn't play on the PK. ROFL !

Okay seriously, Ive had about enough of your crap. Welcome to my ignore list. This isn't the first time you've made personal comments towards me.

And if you read it again, you'd realize I said... Darche didn't play PK last year, which is 100% true.

Some troll and a few dirtbag minions were saying Darshe doesn't play on the PK. ROFL !

Can someone get rid of this guy? I've had enough of his attacks

I've never asked for a ban, but this guy is too confrontational and personal