Montreal vs New Jersey, 7:00 PM, Feb. 2

dlbalr

And suddenly after two weak calls against the Habs, the ref can't find his whistle for blatant penalties by the Devils.. Chris Lee has got to be the most anti-hab ref in the league. He isn't just incompetent, he is a leaf fan.

And suddenly after two weak calls against the Habs, the ref can't find his whistle for blatant penalties by the Devils.. Chris Lee has got to be the most anti-hab ref in the league. He isn't just incompetent, he is a leaf fan.

Wasn't it Lee who called back the Leaf goal in Pittsburgh the other day citing goalie interference where there was none? He's had some bad calls against the Habs for sure but to his credit, he's at least consistently bad everywhere else.

What happened to Gomez? Haven't seen much of him in the 2nd..

Technically, he had as many shifts in the 2nd as he did in the 1st with 6. Two of them were abbreviated though due to penalties. Blunden, Leblanc, Weber, and Kostitsyn all have less time than him so far.

He is just a bad ref because he thinks the fans are there to see him.

He is not anti hab he is anti players deciding the game.

Yep to soft need to be more like CBJ get more fighing majors = cup for sure.

B's,Pens,Rags and Flyers are doing OK.How many more injuries from questionable hits do we need. When you get manhandled by Buffalo,and then an Elias is running guys,there's a problem.And unfortunately we're no closer to the cup the the BJs. This lineup,minus Campoli,Gill and Moen,is what we'll see next year

B's,Pens,Rags and Flyers are doing OK.How many more injuries from questionable hits do we need. When you get manhandled by Buffalo,and then an Elias is running guys,there's a problem.And unfortunately we're no closer to the cup the the BJs. This lineup,minus Campoli,Gill and Moen,is what we'll see next year

Habs will be a playoff team next year.

Lets make a bet on that if you wish?

$100.00 ?

Blood wager ?

And remember I am one of Commandants alter egos so you get to control all our avatars ..., ;)

Yep to soft need to be more like CBJ get more fighing majors = cup for sure.

I know you are being sarcastic, but an interesting thing.

Last 6 Stanley Cup Champions...

Two of them (Carolina and Chicago) didnt even have a true goon on their team during the regular season. Jesse Boulerice started the season in Carolina but was quickly traded.

5 of them (all but Boston) didnt have a true goon play a single playoff game.

There is a belief out there that your team cant win without an enforcer. If this is true, why are all these enforcers sitting in the press box come playoff time, when winning is most important.

Note, by true goon, I'm talking about a Parros, Laraque, etc.... .I'm not talking about Travis Moen or Ben Eager, or other decent hockey players who just happen to also be able to fight.

Habs will be a playoff team next year.

Lets make a bet on that if you wish?

$100.00 ?

Blood wager ?

And remember I am one of Commandants alter egos so you get to control all our avatars ..., ;)

I want them to make playoffs,I want them to win cup. I have bet alot in my life,not once against Habs.BTW I haven't bet NHL in years so I haven't lost anything on them,before you think it's why I'm so down on them.

There is a difference between an enforcer, and having a big tough team. I would like a big tough team, with skill. I don't think we need an enforcer who just fights...

It explains all the injuries

I want them to make playoffs,I want them to win cup. I have bet alot in my life,not once against Habs.BTW I haven't bet NHL in years so I haven't lost anything on them,before you think it's why I'm so down on them.

It explains all the injuries

A lot.

COMPLETE B.S, NON-HOOKING CALL! MUST HAVE BEEN CHRIS LEE AGAIN SCREWING THE HABS !!!

yes I know I had the caps lock on.