Aaron Palushaj up again

Commandant

Palushaj was just recalled and will be available for tomorrow's game.

Great to hear, i wouldnt of sent him down in first place. He, Eller and Leblanc looked super, but i suppose Eller and Leblanc would do well, even with Gomez as their linemate!

Just too bad Blunden is hurt so bad, he was doing fine.

I would expect White will be in Toronto this weekend?

Bulldogs must be getting pretty thin up front.

I would expect White will be in Toronto this weekend?

Bulldogs must be getting pretty thin up front.

I had noted this in another thread but I wouldn't expect White until next week. For him to play in Toronto, he'd only have yesterday morning's game and Friday night's under his belt. If they wait until after the weekend (they play 3 in 3), he'll be more game ready. The Bulldogs had one forward scratched yesterday so they'll barely have enough to ice a full roster.

Not a fan of his,but i don't understand why he was sent down in the 1st place.

Since Moen was ready to return, they felt he'd be better off playing in Hamilton who still is trying to make a late playoff run. That would be my guess.

• 2 weeks later...

As was mentionned yesterday, he is very very close to the games played threshold for his waiver eligibility next season, so they might want to keep him down for that reason.

I think he's stuck with waivers no matter what next year but bringing him up now could prohibit them from returning him if Hamilton goes on a lengthy run (another big win tonight too). Also, he's having a bad year in the minors (not so much tonight though), he could use some work down there still.