Ticket Exchange Thread

iamcanadien

With Budaj starting tonight against the Flyers, I'm predicting another loss for the Habs.

I have 2 tickets for tonight's game if somebody wants them:

Section 311

Row A

$150 for the pair. Please send me an email if you're interested. I accept Paypal and can send you the tickets electronically.

Just got tickets for the Habs vs. Bruins game in Boston next weekend. I've never spent this much on tickets in my life, let alone nosebleeds. But I can't visit Boston with the Habs in town and not go to the game, haha. I got them on StubHub, so I made a scalper some nice money, but none of my money went to the NHL, haha.

Just got tickets for the Habs vs. Bruins game in Boston next weekend. I've never spent this much on tickets in my life, let alone nosebleeds. But I can't visit Boston with the Habs in town and not go to the game, haha. I got them on StubHub, so I made a scalper some nice money, but none of my money went to the NHL, haha.

Hope you enjoy the game! StubHub is a great site! Good to see you back on the board

• 1 month later...

Someone backed out on some tickets I have and I need to sell a pair for tonight Reds

Section 121 row V looking for close to face value which would be $220 for the pair but ill accept anything reasonable.

jonathanmmrebelo@hotmail.com if you are interested.

• 3 months later...

Well I finally got the call after 7 years on the waiting list I now have season tickets!

Not a full season mind you, I was only offered a half season for this up coming year.

I will be looking to move 5-7 pairs to someone.

If you are interested in buying a quantity like this and avoiding the waiting room please let me know.

Section 334 row BB ( so upper bowl but only 1 row of seats in front of you) on the side the Habs attack twice.

Please email me at jonathanmmrebelo@hotmail.com if your interested!

Cheers HW guys and Gally's

Well I finally got the call after 7 years on the waiting list I now have season tickets!

Not a full season mind you, I was only offered a half season for this up coming year.

I will be looking to move 5-7 pairs to someone.

If you are interested in buying a quantity like this and avoiding the waiting room please let me know.

Section 334 row BB ( so upper bowl but only 1 row of seats in front of you) on the side the Habs attack twice.

Please email me at jonathanmmrebelo@hotmail.com if your interested!

Cheers HW guys and Gally's

been 5 years for me, expecting another 3-4 years...

You were offered half season this time, but will you be able to get full season soon ?? How does it work ?

been 5 years for me, expecting another 3-4 years...

You were offered half season this time, but will you be able to get full season soon ?? How does it work ?

Yes offered only half (took it)

I am on the list still for full season.

Yes offered only half (took it)

I am on the list still for full season.

so when they offer you a full season pair, you kind of give up the half season one I guess ?

• 1 month later...

I live out west and I'm planning to make a trip in to see the Blackhawks play the Habs in January. Obviously, I'm in need of tickets. Apart from sitting in the queue this saturday morning (which sounds painful), and StubHub, are there any other tips to securing tickets?

I live out west and I'm planning to make a trip in to see the Blackhawks play the Habs in January. Obviously, I'm in need of tickets. Apart from sitting in the queue this saturday morning (which sounds painful), and StubHub, are there any other tips to securing tickets?

I'm trying for this game as well!

I'm trying for this game as well!

Everyone will be trying.

I'm buying 4 tix for this game tomorrow morning with my season-tickets-waiting-list-member's presale

I'll be in Montreal for a poker tournament around Oct. 1 and will be trying desperately to get tickets online Saturday for the season opener against the Leafs. I wonder what my chances are?

I think 1/15

I think 1/15

hahaha what a random guess :)

I secured 4 tix for Chicago's game this morning. Greys, blue line where the Habs defend twice.

Could have been better, where the Habs shoot twice, but at least, it is not in a corner or behind a net.

hahaha what a random guess :)

I secured 4 tix for Chicago's game this morning. Greys, blue line where the Habs defend twice.

Could have been better, where the Habs shoot twice, but at least, it is not in a corner or behind a net.

Ill be at that game we shoud maybe say Hi!