Ticket Exchange Thread

iamcanadien

Had multiple buddies get online for the Chicago game. Got 3 tix in Sec 208.

Wild west is coming to town!

HW is going to be well represented. Got 2 tickets in 307.

For the Chicago game should we all meet up pre game for a beer?

It all depends on what the dinner plans are with my girlfriend that night. It'd be nice to meet up tho!

Hi guys, I have season tickets along with a friend and we won't be going to the preseason. We won't be losing the money those tickets cost either (they are always full price). So instead of offering you the usual "will you take my preseason tickets at face value", we have a real deal offer for you. Buy a preseason game and you get to buy a Regular season game taken from the list below.

Seats are 316AA (1st row, white, face value 180 a pair). NOTE : We are not selling regular game separately. You must buy a preseason game.

preseason = you buy one of those for 180$

DIM. 15 SEPT. 2013 SABRES SAM. 21 SEPT. 2013 HURRICANES LUN. 23 SEPT. 2013 DEVILS JEU. 26 SEPT. 2013 SÉNATEURS

regular season = you get to chose 1 game among those (availability may vary, those are available at the time of posting, but it may be otherwise when you post)

JEU. 17 OCT. 2013 BLUE JACKETS SAM. 19 OCT. 2013 PREDATORS MAR. 22 OCT. 2013 OILERS JEU. 24 OCT. 2013 DUCKS SAM. 26 OCT. 2013 SHARKS MAR. 29 OCT. 2013 STARS MAR. 5 NOV. 2013 BLUES DIM. 10 NOV. 2013 ISLANDERS MAR. 19 NOV. 2013 WILD LUN. 2 DÉC. 2013 DEVILS MAR. 10 DÉC. 2013 KINGS DIM. 15 DÉC. 2013 PANTHERS MAR. 17 DÉC. 2013 COYOTES SAM. 4 JANV. 2014 SÉNATEURS LUN. 6 JANV. 2014 PANTHERS MAR. 14 JANV. 2014 DEVILS MAR. 28 JANV. 2014 HURRICANES MAR. 18 MARS 2014 AVALANCHE JEU. 20 MARS 2014 BLUE JACKETS MAR. 25 MARS 2014 SABRES JEU. 10 AVR. 2014 ISLANDERS SAM. 12 AVR. 2014 RANGERS

• 3 weeks later...

I have two extra tickets to the home opener vs the Leafs that I would sell for face value ($260 for the pair). They are in the whites, section 313. I'll be in Montreal from Friday till Wednesday and can meet up anytime then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone looking for tickets to Habs Sens tomorrow in Ottawa/

Potentially, yes. I'd love to take the family (would need three) or just my son. Course, finances too. You know, that old chestnut...

• 2 weeks later...

Got my new ranks on the season tickets waiting list :

(xxx) = ranks in january

23 games - Whites : 874 (1018) jump of 144
23 games - Grey : 775 (876) jump of 101

46 games - Whites : 903 (1049) jump of 146
46 games - Grey : 802 (913) jump of 111

Looking forward to 2020 :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wasn't able to sell the tickets so I gave them to the Big Brother Big Sister organization in Montreal, one of the "Bigs" is taking a kid, it ended up for the best

That's awesome!

I am a Big Brother have been over a year now it's a great experience and I recommend it to anyone.

I am on the rec committee as well!

If anyone is interested and would like to ask questions about it please reach out. It's not a major commitment at all and you can really have a positive influence on a little guys life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well... Not possible to buy two tickets for game 1 or 2. Game 3 it is. Hope there will be a game 5 or 6 (depending on our final seed).

• 5 months later...